Tremol-no

• Thread starter Dave
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dave

Reaction score
Well I've just order myself one of these... being in the UK i'm assuming it'll take about a week to get to me. Would probably be a good idea if i ordered a new trem bar or 2 as well, I've broken 2 in the 4 years i've owned a trem equiped guitar, lol.

Would I be right in assuming I can only use 4 strings with the tremol-no too? Currently I'm using 5 but the change to 4 shouldn't be too much of an issue.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dave

Reaction score
Err springs, still not woken up today and i'm having a jam a bit later, lol.
Ordered it from Allparts UK.. though went for the cheap airmail shipping, lol.

Stitch

Banned
Reaction score
Why did you go for Airmail? Allparts are only a handful of miles away from you. :scratch:

Surely regular post (which is how they send all of the orders to us) would work?

Stitch

Banned
Reaction score
You realise you could have ordered it at your local guitar shop and not had to pay any shipping at all, right? :lol:

Dave

Reaction score
Yeah but knowing my local guitar shops i'd end up waiting 3 months for them to actually order it ;)
As it is airmail is free so no P&P charge :p

ukfswmart

Far too opinionated
Reaction score
Would probably be a good idea if i ordered a new trem bar or 2 as well, I've broken 2 in the 4 years i've owned a trem equiped guitar, lol.

You'll probably be going through them a whole lot quicker if you try and use your trem after locking it down :lol:

Dave

Reaction score
What can i say? I'm good at breaking stuff :fawk:

Probably why i'm being got to chisel up the kitchen floor atm :wallbash:

Dave

Reaction score
Well this arrived this morning... Gonna spend a while on it once the trem is loose it's time to clean the fretboard then get it all together :hbang:

')