Tried a K-7 Yesterday

• Thread starter WayneCustom7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shorty

Guitar Buying Frenzy!
Contributor
Reaction score
metalfiend666 said:
Nice score! I liked the looks of that too. I would have gone for it myself if I didn't have 9 guitars already, wasn't skint until I've sold some and wasn't saving for a Blackmachine.

Anybody want an RG7621, RG7620 or RG550EX?
Damnit..! I was following that one hovering over buy it now :(

Bastard bloody bastard buyers! :wallbash:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shorty

Guitar Buying Frenzy!
Contributor
Reaction score
Papa Shank said:
£750 excluding postage :fawk:
:fawk: screw you shitbag.. Il just wait till another comes on Ebay.. they frequenty do :D

Enjoy your new guitar mate :cool:

Papa Shank

Be-otch
Reaction score
Shorty said:
:fawk: screw you shitbag.. Il just wait till another comes on Ebay.. they frequenty do :D

Enjoy your new guitar mate :cool:
Indeed they do, although not usually in such nice condition for that price :cool:

Good luck finding one!! :hbang:

Shorty

Guitar Buying Frenzy!
Contributor
Reaction score
Papa Shank said:
Indeed they do, although not usually in such nice condition for that price :cool:

Good luck finding one!! :hbang:

Well I've got a couple of new guitars leaving the US shortly, so my "buyer" over there who hunts out my killer bargains is going to look for one for me before shipping my Dean Evo 7, Ibanez Giger RGTHRG1 & 2tone razorback but crap.. shipping is going to cost me a bloody fortune! :D

Shorty

Guitar Buying Frenzy!
Contributor
Reaction score
metalfiend666 said:
Nice score! I liked the looks of that too. I would have gone for it myself if I didn't have 9 guitars already, wasn't skint until I've sold some and wasn't saving for a Blackmachine.

Anybody want an RG7621, RG7620 or RG550EX?
RG7620 ... ooo tempting.. pics...? :D

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
psyphre said:
Makes we wonder why the 1527 isn't built from Mahogany, since this is clearly sought after material for RG, and seems to be a matter of course at the Schecter camp?

That's far from unanimous - I personally vastly prefer basswood, especially for lead work, and I've got my fingers crossed for the day someone makes an alder 7.

Mark. A

gang* 4 lyfe
Contributor
Reaction score
The K-7 is a brutal guitar. It's my main choice if I ever want to go high end Ibanez 7, I'd take it over a UV any day. The inlay looks rather cool to me, and the grey paint job is to die for :drool:

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Shorty said:
RG7620 ... ooo tempting.. pics...? :D

This is the only pic I've got at the moment, and it's quiet old. It's as it was when I bought it. It looks a lot better after a clean up! It's a very clean guitar and plays beautifully. Comes with an MC100 case.

I was thinking £425ish. If you're interested, pm me and I'll sort out some more up to date pictures.

RG7620.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/metalfiend666/Guitars/RG7620.jpg

')