Tried mastering of a deathcore song

• Thread starter Hiddenplate
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
this song is fucking SICK dude I love it. I'm just cross referencing with a song that I think contains similar qualities and I'm on laptop speakers... but bring the mids down in a few spots and boost those lead riffs a c-hair :hbang:

MetalheadMC

Reaction score
Hello guys... I was listening to all possible criticism on forums and friends... I wrote this song with my friend and we did the final mix together...

Guys please... let us know what do you think? What can we make next time better? Thank you guys..

Hell yeah I dig that. Great mix. Only critique would be the vocals just my personal taste. Disyrted layers and reverb sends in some areas for thickness and effect. Great job!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kamello

DESU METARU!
Reaction score
damn man, this hits hard.

Overall compression levels and tones are great, personally I would scoop a bit of low mids and that's it (2db's of 400-600hz), don't know if from the guitars, the bass, or the master (my guess would be the master, since the character of the tones is great)