Trio+ Advice?

• Thread starter joedreamliner787
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just received the Trio+ and have been doing some experimenting. Here is my issue. I am running an ENGL Powerball II with an EVH 4x12 Cab. I don't use any effects and I love the lead channel on my powerball. Of course the first thing I did was connect the Trio+ per the instructions for just the guitar amp. Taught the band the part played it back and it sounded like crap because I don't record anything clean so I took out my monitor speaker and connected it to the mixer out and left the amp connected through. Immediately I noticed now the band is playing through the monitor which is perfect so next I decided to go ahead and do a rhythm loop. Started the band let it do a full verse and the looper started to record. At the end of the recording I noticed immediately the looper plays directly on the AMP out (saw this in the instructions to) so of course when I go to overdub it sounds like crap and the sound is quickly drowned out. Why can't this capture the sound of the amp and send it to the mix out??? Or is there a way I can route the amp through it's own effects loop and through the trio+? The problem is if I switch to clean, lead channel the looper is dictated by the current channel sound and not what was recorded...There has to be a solution for this and I would greatly appreciate the help!

Thank you all in advance. :shred:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

')