Troy's New Build (Inspiration Returns)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TomParenteau

Tube & Analog Snob
Reaction score
"More is more, right?" I could never play that thing. It sounds much better than I expected. Nice job on the neck! It turned out great.

damigu

stay tuned
Reaction score
your scale length is too short, your strings are too thin, and your EMG sucks. :squint:

:lol:

:wub:

ShadyDavey

7ibrarian
Reaction score
It's quite amazing - I didn't know what to think when I first saw the body shapes and yet it's awesomely unique.

Nice one :D

controversyking

ss.org regular
Reaction score
Hahaha "enjoy... or don't"

Love the guitar great job man! It's freaking me how how you're EXACTLY like my family friend jason (looks and demeanor) your just the rock and roll/metal version :metal:... who built a sweet 9 string!

Good luck and hope ya win

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
it would be cool if you later on made a new body for this thing, something with more of a proper shape and stuff. it´s just a simple transplant on a guitar like this anyways, where the pickup, bridge and neck are the only components that really matter.

so many options! :D

troyguitar

Reaction score
it would be cool if you later on made a new body for this thing, something with more of a proper shape and stuff. it´s just a simple transplant on a guitar like this anyways, where the pickup, bridge and neck are the only components that really matter.

so many options! :D

It's a neck-thru so I won't be changing anything on this one, but I do have plans for a new one in motion shaped like this:

DSCN4659.JPG

The main change besides the shape will be 30 frets and a neck pickup instead of 36 frets with no neck pickup. I'm also thinking about a tremelo system for later versions :lol: :nuts:

The Hiryuu

Dot dot dot.
Reaction score
I like the body shape for practicality purposes. Almost never see a guitar without that stupid fucking lower horn.

leipzig175

Reaction score
Seriously, where the fuck did you order that neck from? I must have one. Great sounding guitar by the way.

')