Trying to buy a COW

• Thread starter linchpin
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

linchpin

Specter
Reaction score
Greetings and salutations!

Like the title says, I'm trying to get a black Jackson 7 string guitar but its ridiculously expensive here in the UK so i decided to look abroad to the US where i hear its more reasonable.
I was wondering if anyone knows a good guitar shop that sells it, now my budget for the guitar is £450... thats around $730 (excluding shipping).
It took a while to decide what my first 7 would be and I'm pretty sure its this one so any help would be appreciated. :D

Cheers.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ryan9896

Rip it!!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
i don't belive you can get a new COW 7 for less then $1,000usd, very hard to find used ones cuz everyone wants to keep them once they buy them, which is obviously a testimate to the guitar's quality and playability. i was trying to get a six string version about a year ago and all i could find is new, nothing used. i had seen one used go for about $650, but it was that terrible red color, which looks horrible to me. i like the silver burst, or the black, but i have yet to see a used one of those for sale here in the states. also, they have discontinued production on these guitars ever since fender bought out jackson, so even the new ones are tough to find. i had the cash to buy a new silver burst six string, and a local shop contacted jackson/fender for me but they only had a few seven strings left, no six strings. so it will only get tougher to get these bad boys.

linchpin

Specter
Reaction score
Actually it's completely sold here in the UK and you're right about the red, only few people can pull it off i think but yeah i realised the situation due to the lack of posts.:lol:
I really have missed the boat, haven't i...:wallbash: once i give up, its gonna have to be an Agile.

revlover

Reaction score
Hi there
I bought a used one here in Sweden about a year ago. I really like it, recommend it! As it happens I saw another used one for sale on the swedish equivalent to ebay, Blocket: Jackson COW DK-7 Elgitarr | Västerbotten | Blocket

Unfortunately it seems like he's asking a fair bit of cash for it.

good luck//Henrik

linchpin

Specter
Reaction score
Wow... he really is asking alot...:spock: but thank you, i have found one in Scotland and just ordered it today, its on its way finally :)

Consider this thread closed.

')