Trying to decide on EZDrummer

• Thread starter Umber _Metal
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I finally got enough to spend on EZDrummer but now I don't know which expansion to get. Can I get anyone to give me a reason why to get one over the other? I think I'm leaning towards the metal machine. Here is a link to our music if you need to listen us. Don't mind the techno tracks. Umber Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bradthelegend

ESP Fanboy
Reaction score

I like the Metalheads expansion, but the Metal Machine is pretty good, too. Either one is a big improvement over the Drumkit from Hell.

MetalBuddah

0000 00 0 0 00 000
Reaction score
Metal Machine is freaking incredible for an EZX. It is even better pairing with Superior and some other SDXs

Capacon

Reaction score
Metal Machine dude but you should also check out the new Rock Solid expansion !!!

Yo_Wattup

Kick the Butterfly
Reaction score
I prefer MetalHeads with the pop/rock snare and NY avatar hihat. I have all the 'metal' expansion packs. Metal foundry is also awesome, and probably the most natural, un-mixed sounding of the lot.

:)

Astral Worm

Reaction score
I use the MetalHeads! I havent used the Metal Machine but I plan on getting that also!

Latest posts

')