Trying to get into Incubus

• Thread starter Glimpsed-AM
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nsimonsen

Reaction score
Both Morning View and Crow Left were gamechangers for me.
Brandon Boyd is one of the most incredibly vocalists to grace the stage, dude has an amazing understanding of how to use his voice. Flawless everytime I've seen them.

Jose Pascillas + Ben Kenney = one of the tightest rhythm sections ever, if you don't believe me then listen to 'Sick Sad Little World'

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Man, back in like 2000 I thought they had the best tone of anyone! Mesa Tremoverbs. That's always the quintessential sound of that era for me - just as characteristic as cheesy synths and the 80s. Had a massive sound on that "Pardon Me" studio take.

I thought it was so hard to find good metal bands back then if you didn't have a bunch of friends into it. I think I had an Incubus/Kittie mix CD in constant rotation not knowing that a ton of what I listen to now had already been recorded.

Hankey

Reaction score
I love Incubus :)

They have been my favourite band ever since the late 1990's, when I started listening to rock music. I got into them after I saw the music video for "Pardon Me" on MTV (back when they were still showing music video's :p). Their last album was less than stellar, but the albums they released before that are definitely worth a listen.

They also put out some of the best live shows every time I see them (I haven't missed a show of theirs in The Netherlands yet). I'd definitely recommend checking out their live DVD's: "Alive at red rocks" and "Morning View Sessions"...

protest

Reaction score
Fungus Amongus

Science

Make Yourself

There are a few songs off of their other albums that are good, but these are their most unique, and best records.

pawel

Reaction score
I love how none of these videos work in my country. I feel like I live in North Korea.

Not sure which browser you use, but try downloading ProxTube - this will allow to unblock some of the content.

')