TSE Audio x50 AMP/CAB SIM

• Thread starter chuggalug
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ComaPrison

Reaction score
Surprised there hasn't been more support for new stomp considering how often I hear people saying that want this.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Drezik27

Reaction score
I guess it's not much of a secret anymore. This is a HM-2 stomp that may or may not be developed for X50.

There a few more new stomps that will be included with the new release any day now.

You can find details here...

https://www.facebook.com/TSECollective/

Nice. I've never used a real HM-2, im sure it will be great. The more I use the x50 the more impressed I am.

ComaPrison

Reaction score
Make it happen...
13880401_1188632727824947_1781687705992850746_n_zps8ryiyiw7.png

Mathemagician

Reaction score
This freaking forum. Just picked this up today after going back and forth between this and and some other VSTs. Oh my god. My tone is so good, the price is amazing. and its not inundated with a million different features I'll never use. Two amps (currently) reverb, EQ, Tuner, and a ton of IR's built in, with a SUPER simple UI.

Thanks fellow nerds for turning me on to this. I do NOT regret moving to a digital setup for home use, as everything sounds 100 times better than it would otherwise.

Dezz

Reaction score
I'm so glad I found this post. I've been shopping around for a good amp sim. After looking at Revalver, BIAS and Amplitube I got curious what TSE was. I'm gonna grab this up this weekend, the simplicity should be good for me, I can never settle when I have too many choices!!

Metropolis

Reaction score
Question for other TSE X50 2.4.5 users; do you use two cab impulses when playing with mono signal, or just one?

With my setup two sounds always bit too harsh, and one is just right when you adjust IR length and all the low/high-pass filters. No low and high-pass filter this time in IR, just Aqualazer with them.

Drezik27

Reaction score
Question for other TSE X50 2.4.5 users; do you use two cab impulses when playing with mono signal, or just one?

With my setup two sounds always bit too harsh, and one is just right when you adjust IR length and all the low/high-pass filters. No low and high-pass filter this time in IR, just Aqualazer with them.

I typically have 2, with the volume on the second somewhere around 30%. It just seems to add a little more thickness/punch depending on the tone im going for.

Metropolis

Reaction score
I typically have 2, with the volume on the second somewhere around 30%. It just seems to add a little more thickness/punch depending on the tone im going for.

Just thought I could do that too. Having one bassier impulse and other more harsh and upper mid range sounding, and blending them together that bassier impulse is louder seems to be good way.

Of course when recording you can get just one impulse on one track and mix them together.

ComaPrison

Reaction score
Soundcloud Samples of the new Sinmix IRs to appear in the X50 Suite....

[SC]https://soundcloud.com/sinmixkpa/tse-x50-sinmix-ir-cab-pack-few-covers[/SC]

[SC]https://soundcloud.com/sinmixkpa/tse-x50-sinmix-ir-cab-nevermore-cover-by-jaymz[/SC]

Reaction score

^This :hbang:

Or just one.... depends on the impulse.

RobPhoboS

Reaction score
I've only just discovered this, can't wait to peg it home and check it out :)

RobPhoboS

Reaction score
After more farting around, and comparing between a few different VST's now, this is a VERY solid amp, so I think I shall be purchasing it tonight.
Cheers sevenstring people for posting this one up !

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
Looking forward to checking out the Sinmix IRs. I had a few of his packs when I owned a Kemper.

')