Two PRS Baritone 7 Strings

• Thread starter Riffer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Gentlemen, they definitely belong to Mr. Mushok...He used them for their Best Buy 9/11 show.

mushok7.jpg

mushok72.jpg

mushok73.jpg

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Has he seriously put a sticker on that thing? Tell me I'm wrong, please.

themike

Chug Life
Reaction score
So some of the more respected powers in the PRS circles seem to think that this is going to be a production model. While we don't know for sure, some clues do lead to it so as a precaution I'd suggest you start saving just in case :agreed: :bowdown:

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
So some of the more respected powers in the PRS circles seem to think that this is going to be a production model. While we don't know for sure, some clues do lead to it so as a precaution I'd suggest you start saving just in case :agreed: :bowdown:

If PRS finally starts a production 7-string, but it's a baritone with a non-PRS bridge.............

I won't be able to live on this planet anymore. :noplease:

vampiregenocide

Reaction score

Can they bring it out now? It's my 21st birthday soon and it'd be a nice present. :lol:

SirMyghin

The Dirt Guy
Contributor
Reaction score

Well I have part 2 complete, time for PRS to hold their end of the deal :lol: Seriously, gimme it with a trem option, and not a bloody SE.

themike

Chug Life
Reaction score
If PRS finally starts a production 7-string, but it's a baritone with a non-PRS bridge.............

I won't be able to live on this planet anymore. :noplease:

I wouldn't worry about that. They would either machine their own or give you a tremelo option. Lets forget who we're talking about here :cool:

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Agreed. I'd much rather see the standard 25" scale with a PRS wraparound hardtail.

See I'd rather have a vintage trem. I wouldn't use it so much, but I prefer them to stoptails. Scale wise I'd probably still be down for a 25", but I'd prefer 25.5". I like that subtle extra bit of tension.

Though I see this is going into one of those threads where we debate what specs we want, so I'm sorry. :lol: I'll stop there.

anthonylbest

Guitarist, Youtuber, Collector
Reaction score
I would want a Piezo bridge option and i would want it at 27 in scale. But beggers can't be choosers. I think their standard 25 in scale could get a little floppy for any tunings other than 7 string standard. I tuned my PRS Singlecut Hollowbody to C# last night to match the tuning of my Agile 727 (drop F#) and even with 11's it felt a little floppy.

Just my .02.

Hemi-Powered Drone

Dragonblade629
Reaction score
The baritone for me is nothing to much to fret over, though I'd prefer 25", but I'd rather one of PRS' godly trems or at least an adjustable wraparound.

Has he seriously put a sticker on that thing? Tell me I'm wrong, please.

I know, and I almost began to respect him. Seriously, who puts a sticker on a PRS, a custom, no less?

Hemi-Powered Drone

Dragonblade629
Reaction score
I would want a Piezo bridge option and i would want it at 27 in scale. But beggers can't be choosers. I think their standard 25 in scale could get a little floppy for any tunings other than 7 string standard. I tuned my PRS Singlecut Hollowbody to C# last night to match the tuning of my Agile 727 (drop F#) and even with 11's it felt a little floppy.

Just my .02.

[Insert Explorer's standard response about 25.5" eight strings]

But this is coming from an SRV addict.

')