Two PRS Baritone 7 Strings

• Thread starter Riffer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

drjenkins

Your Hero
Contributor
Reaction score
The more I nose around at Experience here the more I don't know if its going to be a signature. Question: If PRS did a limited run of 7 strings, would you guys be down for $3.5k - $4k price point? Standard PRS color options, PRS tremelo, birds, maple top and mahogany back.... essentially a Custom 24 with an extra string. Also if a dealer decided to do this, would you be willing to put down a deposit like any other luthier to reserve your piece? Im not promising anything but I've been talking to dealers and reps all day here at Experience and this seems like it's more do-able than anything.

I'll definitely do it. I think the limited run is going to be the only way this will ever happen outside of a Private Stock unfortunately. It'll probably be somebody like Martin Music or Willcutt, they both have had limited runs, and are big dealers for PRS. IIRC the smallest limited run for a dealer I've seen has been 12 guitars.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Are you talking GBP or USD? Most custom 24 models I've seen for sale new recently are around the $3K USD mark assuming they have a 10-top and birds. The "special" models like the Artist V are all around $4K. Just depends on if they made it a "limited edition" deal as that seems to tack on some extra cash. :rolleyes: :lol:

u mad bro?

The last CU24's I sold were £2699, which is over $4k!

Nevermind, I got my conversions massively mixed up. :lol:

walleye

Reaction score
so just a quick bump of this thread.
am i right in thinking there's nothing confirmed as to these being available for purchase?
likelihood?

Latest posts

')