Type O Negative's Bio

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

EliNoPants

Reaction score
hahahaha
"We've been different assholes every record."
i do love the sense of humor this band has always had, and i've always held a secret hope of being in a band with someone who's girlfriend cheats on them just so we can cover "I Know You're Fucking Someone Else" and dedicate it to her when she's at a show as the funniest fucking breakup of all goddamn time, i mean, can you imagine seeing the look on someone's face when that gets thrown at them? i'd hire professional photographers for that set

yingmin

Parker über alles
Reaction score
The most randomly funny thing is Paul Gilbert's website, because it has almost nothing to do with his actual music. When I first visited, the splash page contained a link labeled "where glenn and k.k. got their moves", and it led to this:

It also contained a list of musicians whose names are complete sentences (Ron Wood, Tom Waits, etc.), a collection of album covers from a Mexican Mariachi singer, a quiz for matching classic bass players to their correct band, and other assorted silliness. It was also because of his website that I found out about Shinohara Tomoe, one of the weirdest people on Earth. It should go without saying that she is Japanese:

')