Ubetoo...way to earn from your music (payed per view)

• Thread starter Petar
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Petar

Reaction score
A site i've stumbled upon few months ago...registered and uploaded few tracks, and, more/less forgot about it after that...
It may be of some use to people who are working on their music, so i thought of sharing it...

Anyway, the whole idea of the site is to earn per each view/listening of your track, by getting the percentage of the displayed advertisement..
Small amount...i think around 0.03 euros, or smtng...Not much, but may be of some use...

Here's a bit more comprehensive explanation from its wiki page:

Ubetoo is a social networking website aimed towards musicians and filmmakers who want to earn money from their work. All music and videos on Ubetoo are free to listen to and watch. Financing is done through advertising. The service is open only to artists who are not tied with the film, record labels or music publishers, if they do not have their permission. Each time a unique visitor plays a song or video guaranteed by the author to a fraction of monthly income. On May 4, 2009, 2700 artists had uploaded a total of 7250 contributions on the site.

I do not have a paypal account, which is needed, IIRC for the payment, so i wasn't too much enthusiastic about this...so that my current balance, made arround not sure how much, but i guess arround 30 views...(somehow i think that you get 0.03euros per a view, IIRC)..so, like i said, my current balance is:
1.05 Euros :lol:

Anyway, i thought that this might be useful to some of you guys who are doing your own stuff...pocket money or not...if its working, why the hell not...?
Also, the more people from around here and similar sites (based more/less on the similar interest, ie similar sound preference -> metal), i guess that would posibly create more traffic, more visits per each other tracks, hence, more insane amounts of cash to everyone...:lol:

Like i said, i am not sure about the gains you provide this way, but i guess it cannot do any harm...?
Hope someone might find it useful...

ps:
just to see how does it look like, here's my page...

Ubetoo - Petar Alargic

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Petar

Reaction score
yeah, registration is free...!
forgot to mention that...

')