[UGD] Schecter KM7

• Thread starter Jynx
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxAidingAres

Reaction score
Happy UGD! awesome guitar!
Can't go wrong with a KM7. In my mind, the KM series, especially gen 1 and 2 (haven't played a gen 3) are some of the best import 7's you can buy. Buying them used you get ridiculous value too. Love my KM-7 MKII.
I agree 100%. never owned a km but i did play a km6 (mk1) and it was dope and played a mkii-7 which was ridiculously good.
Some of if not the best imports released period. Definitely pioneered the import market as far as specs

Jynx

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Can't go wrong with a KM7. In my mind, the KM series, especially gen 1 and 2 (haven't played a gen 3) are some of the best import 7's you can buy. Buying them used you get ridiculous value too. Love my KM-7 MKII.

It's an amazing guitar. After a week I absolutely love it. More Korn!

All guitars KM7 except the high-pitched one which is an Apocalypse with Sustainiac. All sounds using a Quad Cortex preset from @DropTheSun

Edika

Reaction score
That's not an Ugly guitar, it's really awesome looking! 😁😁😁

Silliness aside, those Schecters seemed to be damn perfect in terms of specs, aesthetics and playability. I don't care what people say, the Nazgul is an awesome pickup!

Jynx

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
That's not an Ugly guitar, it's really awesome looking! 😁😁😁

Silliness aside, those Schecters seemed to be damn perfect in terms of specs, aesthetics and playability. I don't care what people say, the Nazgul is an awesome pickup!

The pickups are great but, sadly(?) I'll likely be replacing them with custom, Elden Ring-etched Bare Knuckles to match my other guitars.

Gordo

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Enjoy dude. The mk7 mkiii hybrid is one of my absolute favorite guitars I’ve played. Longing for a mki and mkii for the collection.