Uh. Hey.

• Thread starter Way to the Grave
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yeah, my name's Ryan Loostrom. I'm a Metal critic for www.uraniummusic.com and www.maelstrom.nu and a complete artfag. I picked up a seven-string after I was ejected from my first shitty Christian Metalcore band, and since I've been writing a Psychadelia album that borrows from Atheist, Meshuggah, Pink Floyd, Devin Townsend, Neurosis and Allan Holdsworth. I'm calling it psychadelia because Progressive Jazz Death Drone Ambient Reggae Metal is way too much to say at once. The lyrics are hallucinogenic metaphors. Yeah.

I use an ESP Ltd. M-207, and it's not a bad guitar, I'd just rather have an Ibanez RG7421 in my hands. I only picked up the instrument about two months ago, but I've almost completely quit playing my six-strings. Almost, because it's impossible to find an H-S-H -styled 7-string. I joined this place hoping to get a bit better of an understanding of it, because so far I've just been playing it's massive tonal variety in with the way an Ibanez WD-7 completely manipulates distortion.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Way to the Grave said:
I picked up a seven-string after I was ejected from my first shitty Christian Metalcore band, and since I've been writing a Psychadelia album that borrows from Atheist, Meshuggah, Pink Floyd, Devin Townsend, Neurosis and Allan Holdsworth. I'm calling it psychadelia because Progressive Jazz Death Drone Ambient Reggae Metal is way too much to say at once. The lyrics are hallucinogenic metaphors. Yeah.

Hahaha, awesome, I'd love to hear that when you finish it up. :yesway: Welcome aboard!

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Way to the Grave said:
I'd have it recorded by now, but having Windows 98 SE kinda protects against piracy working as far as recording software goes. It even protects against legitimacy.

Geez. Those Microsoft dudes have thought of everything, haven't they? :lol:

Mykie

Fatal Havoc
Reaction score
Thats why I go MAC and PC, Digital Performer what?

')