Uh oh, another Brit aboard

• Thread starter Thefailsafe
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey ladies & gents! :yesway:

I'm from the UK, just outside London. Been playing guitar for about 10 years, and have sucked for about 8 of those years. Pretty much self taught (though I haven't learnt anything as such) Scales? Patterns? Hell no! Lol! Which I will be addressing, hopefully!

That said, I love playing and have fairly recently got myself into recording with reaper and am totally enjoying creating songs (mainly covers at the moment) and learning my way around things like eq'ing and the like. Have come across this forum via google searches for eq tips, pod patches & tone dialing tips etc so thought it was time to join up and get involved with the tons of awesome stuff on here!

Must hold me hands up and admit I'm a six stringer, never dabbled in anything more, but definitely not shy of the idea of grabbing a seven string and having a go with it!

See you in there folks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

')