Uhhhh.....

• Thread starter eventhetrees
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

espman

Is beardless....
Reaction score
We still can, there's just a time limit before it becomes permanently locked. I think it's 48 hours, but I could be wrong.

eventhetrees

What's a Panini?
Reaction score
Hmm yeah looks like your right... so anything older you can't edit...I guess it works, so people don't erase posts that might be relevant to searches etc...

Explorer

He seldomly knows...
Reaction score
Formerly from Cucaramacatacatirimilcote...
I've been on websites where people have wanted to depart dramatically, and so they deleted all their posts before writing a final insulting post.

One guy's diatribe was about how the women on the site were too outspoken for their own good, and that the guys who let the women speak were effeminate. I could only feel bad for his wife... assuming he had managed to convince someone to pay attention to him.... *laugh*

Kahless

Reaction score
Does this edit-lock affect Topic creation posts as well? Sometimes it is useful to have a topic creation post that accumulates/summarises important posts throughout a topic (e.g. post your <this> and we shall collect them all on the first post).

espman

Is beardless....
Reaction score
Does this edit-lock affect Topic creation posts as well? Sometimes it is useful to have a topic creation post that accumulates/summarises important posts throughout a topic (e.g. post your <this> and we shall collect them all on the first post).
It does, but for stuff like that you can always pm a mod and get them to merge the posts for you.

Latest posts

')