(UK) ESP Ltd DV8R + Case Silver

Status
Not open for further replies.

InTheRavensName

Dog says yes ^.^ Yes
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Still in VGC, small paint chip behind upper horn, hardly noticeable. Frets and fretboard in perfect condition, guitar is probably a good 9/10. Case is also in very good condition, it's the official ESP Dave Mustaine one that would set you back over £100 on it's own.
Modifications (if any): I think the Dunlop straplocks were changed to normal strap buttons by the previous owner, which was a plus, because I fucking hate the dunlop ones, much prefer schallers. Pickups and tuners are the stock ones (JB/Jazz I think)
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Official ESP Dave Mustaine hard case.
Location (City,State or City,Country): Derby/Nottingham, UK...delivery within 50 miles possible or will meet buyer halfway near major motorways etc.
Contact Info (No Phone #s) Here, I check my PM's a lot.
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): frostskadet on eBay (209/100%) and iTrader here.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): £550 obo shipped/delivered in UK.
Pictures: Need to transfer them over, just taken them...expect shortly.

aafe84e2.jpg

0a97b124.jpg

3581df16.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

InTheRavensName

Dog says yes ^.^ Yes
Reaction score
I'm willing to go down to £450 I think for this, bump before I start thinking about eBay...

Bit of backstory here as well, basically selling this because I find it harder to play my band's newer material on V's...some of the stretches mean I have to strap my guitar pretty high, which is profoundly difficult with V's, particularly these, which I think are double Rhoads size. Hence selling it, because it seems daft to keep a guitar I can't rock live.

I should mention that if you have an SLSMG or similar and are interested in this...well...we need to talk :yesway:

Sjusovaren

7-string n00b
Reaction score
Damn, that's awesome! I am a big fan of Megadeth and I've thus developed major g.a.s. for the DV8 (not a fan of Daves "new" Dean). :) If I had the cash and the need for another 6-string, I'd scoop this up... Best I can do now is give you a free bump. ;)

meisterjager

Now available in HD
Reaction score
I'm willing to go down to £450 I think for this, bump before I start thinking about eBay...

Bit of backstory here as well, basically selling this because I find it harder to play my band's newer material on V's...some of the stretches mean I have to strap my guitar pretty high, which is profoundly difficult with V's, particularly these, which I think are double Rhoads size. Hence selling it, because it seems daft to keep a guitar I can't rock live.

I should mention that if you have an SLSMG or similar and are interested in this...well...we need to talk :yesway:

That's the exact reason I won't buy a 7 string V - the stuff I play on my 7's has my guitar slung up way higher than I usually have my 6 strings, and it just looks pretty goofy to me! I also have feelers out for my DV8-r, but I'm so tempted to keep it.. They're absolutely gorgeous guitars :yesway:

InTheRavensName

Dog says yes ^.^ Yes
Reaction score
True that, it's killing me to sell it to be honest, and if I wasn't coming to the end of a degree I'd keep and and tune it to D for playing Zyklon and similar on. Alas...bills etc!

InTheRavensName

Dog says yes ^.^ Yes
Reaction score
I wish I could, that Ibanez looks really cool, but I'm pretty strapped for cash at the moment and could really do with selling outright. If things improve financially in the near future I may be tempted though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
')