(UK/EU)Ibanez RG1527 Royal Blue with PAF7's

• Thread starter Valserp
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valserp

Only plays 1 string
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ibanez RG1527 in Royal Blue, made in 2007
Modifications (if any): STOCK - will have stock RG1527 pickups, sorry about the mess-up!
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Team J Craft case
Location (City,State or City,Country): Bulgaria
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM here is fine
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 570 EUR / 470 GBP PayPal gift. Price includes shipping to the EU.
Pictures: These are from when I got her(4-5 months ago) - RG1527RB pictures by Valserp - Photobucket

NEW - pics of the ding and trying to show the fret-wear - http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v469/Valserp/Music Stuff/RG1527RB/New Pics/

There is a tiny ding near the rear strap button. It is covered by the strap on those pictures. I will be happy to snap some new ones, if anyone is interested. I have recently acquired a killer 2077xl, so this one has to go for real this time :)

I may be interested in a trade, so don't fear to throw an offer or 2 my way...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Wingchunwarrior

OVER THE LINE!
Reaction score
I can vouch for this dude, He did a deal with my brother(conortheshreder on here) and I was astonished of how cooperative and helpful he was.

Seriously man you sorted out pretty much everything, your a real cool guy.

Cheers

Valserp

Only plays 1 string
Reaction score
Blurry pics of the ding and fret-wear added.

Please note - I wanted to place PAF7's in it and use it's stock pickups for another guitar. The second guitar can't take the 1527's pickups, though, so I decided to leave it as it is.

In short - selling with stock pickups now! Price lowered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')