Ultra Mega Huge 2007 NAMM Photo Essay - Beware Dial Up!

• Thread starter Black Watch
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Black Watch

Contributor
Reaction score
Great pics

Any comments on that ZR7 trem on the S7320??

Yes, I thought it felt great. When you look at it, it seems a lot more "mechanical" than the Pro Lo series, there is a whole hinge mech to the bridge now instead of it balancing on the posts, so it seems very industrial indeed. In operation it seemed very smooth in both directions.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
GAS!!!!! That's it! I'm getting this....
S7.jpg

and this!
ESP.jpg

Thanks for a most excellent thread!

WarriorOfMetal

The Dragonrider
Contributor
Reaction score
i'm surprised at how much of this stuff was new to you.....a lot of it is names i've seen all over the place. you never heard about the whole Madison controversy, either?

Black Watch

Contributor
Reaction score
i'm surprised at how much of this stuff was new to you.....a lot of it is names i've seen all over the place. you never heard about the whole Madison controversy, either?

I will be honest that I am probably the not most informed person when it comes to who is who in the industry and what their history is. I tend to spend a huge amount of time in any given week locked in a life or death struggle with my work. It is only recently that I have had enough free time to participate in things like this great web site. So if I seem like I don't know "the story", its because I don't. But I come by it honestly!

SnowfaLL

Reaction score

Just curious, could you short-story explain the Madison controversy or direct me to a thread?? My buddy just ordered a divinity head (hes 16, so paying $1500 or whatever for an amp head is a big deal, not like he can do this often lol)

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I dig the Jackson Kelly 7. With the new Mick Thomson in black, I know a black reverse 7 is not too far behind. At least I hope.

MatthewK

Reaction score
Dude! The bearded guy in the 7th pic is Guthrie Govan!

Haha, I was thinking " I wonder if this guy realises that the God of all that is guitar playing just happens to be in one of his photos."

jacksonplayer

The Fusion Guy!
Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, KXK had a six-string superstrat at the show. Did they have the 7-string prototype there, too?

Black Watch

Contributor
Reaction score
Haha, I was thinking " I wonder if this guy realises that the God of all that is guitar playing just happens to be in one of his photos."

Funny... I did not see Robert Fripp or Adrian Belew in frame, I must have missed it...

:lol:

Wow, KXK had a six-string superstrat at the show. Did they have the 7-string prototype there, too?

To be honest, I don't know. The fellow working the booth seemed to get fairly nervous when I asked if I could take pictures, and I decided that it was best not to bother him further.

BigM555

I SS.org Salute You!
Contributor
Reaction score

Yeah, I caught that it was Guthrie in the pics as well but every body beat me to pointing him out. What can I say, I'm slow.

If you're not familiar with Cornford amps you really should check out Guthrie's new CD Erotic Cakes. It's been talked about on the board previously. The guy realy IS the best player to hit the scene in YEARS! YMMV though.

BigM555

Latest posts

')