Unbelieveable photos of wild storms...

• Thread starter Vince
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
Doesn't look photoshopped to me. People just underestimate mother nature and don't realize that things that are real can look really unreal if you take the time to notice.

Though I was a little creeped out by the title "Shooting the new kitties" in the one link :lol:

Emo Phillips said:
My cat gave birth to kittens, and my father drove me out to the lake with the kittens to drown them. And I was crying my eyes out...because I couldn't get them to skip.

BCrowell

Cubicle Dweller
Contributor
Reaction score
Some damn fine photography! I looked at them pretty good, don't look fake to me!!

Amazing pics!

kovachian

not banned at all
Reaction score
If I saw that over the horizon I'd be terrified beyond description. Mother nature can be a raggin bitch!

Toshiro

Contributor
Reaction score
Hurricanes do not look like that, for one thing hundreds of miles all you'll see is pouring rain. lol

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
This is totally off the subject, but I don't think your guitar laying is crappy at all, Toshiro. Personally, I thought it was pretty cool. :shred:

(Some of that shit could be awesome, like the riff to 'Ride (Draft Version)', and the lead that comes in over it. :yesway: )

Chris D

Fiddich or Morangie???
Reaction score
Those mammatus clouds are insane...

Especially the last pic... "angels' butt-cheeks" or something.

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
props to nature for keeping us in check.

i once saw a cloud formation that looked like i was looking at someone's ribcage from the inside.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
All those badass storms are awesome. I wish we got more of that round these parts, that werent life threatening hurricanes.

Toshiro

Contributor
Reaction score
The Dark Wolf said:
This is totally off the subject, but I don't think your guitar laying is crappy at all, Toshiro. Personally, I thought it was pretty cool. :shred:

(Some of that shit could be awesome, like the riff to 'Ride (Draft Version)', and the lead that comes in over it. :yesway: )

Thanks... :D I'll just never be really happy with my own playing/writing. I sometimes feel like the best years are over, and it's just gonna get worse. I mean, sh*t, 28 and never played out is not a good sign. lol

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
Toshiro said:
Thanks... :D I'll just never be really happy with my own playing/writing. I sometimes feel like the best years are over, and it's just gonna get worse. I mean, sh*t, 28 and never played out is not a good sign. lol

Understandable. I liked your stuff alot, though, and I think it shows promise. Hell, I'd play with you in a band if you lived by me, in a minute :metal:

Just my 02 cents. ;)