Unearth/Alive From The Apocalypse

• Thread starter Rick
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I watched Disc 2, which has interviews and a ton of live footage, and I loved it. I didn't get to watch the live set in Corona, CA on Disc 1 but I'm sure it'll kick ass.

I recommend any Unearth fan go out and buy it. :metal:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

f22

Reaction score
Didn't even realise they had a dvd coming out!. Just ordered it:hbang:
3 discs too!!

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
i have the special edition for the oncoming storm".

its badass. there's a clip from a show, and i think it's a breakdown but susi and the bassist play then hit a note on the other person's instrument.

its bad-fucking-ass. :yesway:

perhaps i'll buy this DVD! only.. i watch 'em once or twice (except for lamentations lol) after i buy them.

chest rockwell

Forum MVP
Reaction score
hey dudes, thanks for picking up the dvd !!!
overseas version contains a extra disc of live audio from the show. i have no idea why they didnt include it in the US version.
again, thanks so much for checking it out .
buz
unearf

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
i'll add it to ma "list of discs i need to grab to maintain sanity" :metal:

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Maybe I can grab that overseas version somehow.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
PM one of our hong kong/tokyo duders.

naren?

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Sweeet. I didn't even know they had a DVD coming out. I hope they have it at Disc Union (which is where I got that sweet Children of Bodom Stockholm Knockout Live DVD + CD).

The bonus DVD that came with "Through The Eyes of Fire" was just too short to really satisfy. I'll be on the lookout for this. :yesway:

Just noticed that it said there was footage from Loud Park. I was at that show. Unearth was the best sounding band there out of the 20-30 bands that played. :metal:

EDIT: I had the day off today, so I went to some music shops and guitar shops in the Ikebukuro and Shinjuku areas (downtown Tokyo). Tower Records didn't have it. BMG didn't have it. The Metal Disc Union in Shinjuku didn't have it, but the power metal dude behind the counter told me that the Punk Disc Union might have it. I went to the Punk Disc Union and they had one copy. Unfortunately it doesn't have a CD.

Maybe the 2 DVDs and a CD is Europe only? :shrug:

I'll check the DVDs out in a few minutes. :yesway:

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
I just watched all of both DVDs. Pretty sweet. If you look carefully, you can see me in the crowd on the Loud Park show. :lol:

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I just watched all of both DVDs. Pretty sweet. If you look carefully, you can see me in the crowd on the Loud Park show. :lol:

Oh yeah, you were next to that guy! :lol:

')