Unknown Bands. [music that no one knows about] UNLEASH!!

• Thread starter brainchild
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fred

Reaction score
...Dude, as an uninvolved bystander, he really isn't trying to be a dick. He was saying what I would have said; namely that (especially at these forums) Periphery definitely aren't considered an unknown band! That's it. I'm not quite sure how you could read anything else into it!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

WarriorOfMetal

The Dragonrider
Contributor
Reaction score
...Dude, as an uninvolved bystander, he really isn't trying to be a dick. He was saying what I would have said; namely that (especially at these forums) Periphery definitely aren't considered an unknown band! That's it. I'm not quite sure how you could read anything else into it!

:yesway:

sami

porkshop sammiches
Reaction score
I was listening to Allegaeon's EP off their own site instead of myspace since it was higher quality. Then I saw the link at the bottom to the place that recorded their EP, Flatline Audio.

So I check their samples page. DAMN. Got some great sounding stuff, not just bands but production too. Check it

Flatline Audio Recent Mix Samples

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
Continuing from my previous post;

Birds of Tokyo

BIRDS OF TOKYO on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Aussies are well familiar with this band, but for the rest, this is Karnivool vocalist Ian Kenny's 'other' band.

Low Rent

Low Rent on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloadshttp://www.myspace.com/lowrentau

The prog band that I play bass in just got a new singer, and he's the same singer for this band. A bit different though, country mixed with David Lynch style weirdness.

None The Wiser

None The Wiser on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Singer/guitarist of this band also plays drums in the prog band I'm in. More of the pop/punk flavour.

Root!

ROOT! on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

For those who saw my TISM appreciation thread, this is the new band that was born from the ashes of Tism. Same humour intact. :lol:

The Galvatrons

The Galvatrons on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Retro cock rock with guitar solos. :lol: Apparently I'm somehow associated with one of the memebers of this band. One of them used to play in a band called Krysis and they once opened for my old band at the Barwon hotel in Geelong back in 2000, commenting on how awesome we were. :scratch:

EDIT: MORE

The Day Everything Became Nothing

The Day Everything Became Nothing on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Blood Duster Vocalist Tony Forde's 'other' band, featuring Fuck...I'm Dead guitarist Dave Hill.

Fuck... I'm Dead

Fuck I'm Dead on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Might as well promote these guys too eh? :yesway:

Sleep Parade

SLEEP PARADE on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

More Melbourne heavyweights. These guys opened for Porcupine Tree last year. Another band doing extremely well.

A Sound Mind

A Sound Mind on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

I was in a band that opened for these guys two years ago. Nice guys and a great sound.

-TheWickerMan-

Reaction score
iniquity
gory blister
carnophage
gorod
led astray
gnostic (atheist side project)
!T.O.O.H!

all quite unknown technical death

Russian Circles.
Sky Eats Airplane.
As the World Fades.
Alchemist.

russian circles kick ass

Reaction score

Bumskull

Reaction score
YOu guys should hear IQ. they are a British neo-prog band that released their album Frequency this year. Seriously underrated, but incredibly brilliant.

Latest posts

')