Unpopular opinions on gear

• Thread starter Spaced Out Ace
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shask

Reaction score
I could never get into the HM-2 thing. I will plug in my Behringer copy every once in a while, and unplug it 5 minutes later. I do think the MT-2 makes a great boost.

gunch

digidun digidun wakka wakka skree
Reaction score
And metalzones boosting amps is even better than both.

Sammy used the pedal distortion into clean amps for all of Acid Bath but went to using it as a boost when he joined Crowbar with Kirk. Acid Bath is more brutal than a bag of 50 slam bands.
(If I try to become a harsh vocalist, Sammy's backup vocals to Dax will be my main influence. Glass-melting rancor.)

Also None so Vile is the pedal slaved into a JCM800

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
I could never get into the HM-2 thing. I will plug in my Behringer copy every once in a while, and unplug it 5 minutes later. I do think the MT-2 makes a great boost.
The key is blending it.

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
Metalzone as a boost is killer. I remember hearing Cannibal Corpse used it to boost their Rectifiers back in the day, so we tried it in my bandmate's Valve King. Turned it into a firebreather. And you have the parametric EQ as a bonus.

')