Unpopular Opinions

• Thread starter Mortargag
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I'm not sure I could live in a place with so much personality.
But the room would have books with the spines facing away from you!

And those things!!!
Screenshot_20240817_171203_Samsung Internet.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

crushingpetal

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I'm down for shit-talking those living rooms. I hate coffee table books as decorations, and it's a sure sign the owner is a vapid piece of shit with no taste or opinions of their own.

All else equal I'd go SS, but I'd never let it stop me from getting an otherwise cool guitar.

Rubbishplayer

Forgive the typos...I'm all thumbs on this thing..
Reaction score
I'm down for shit-talking those living rooms. I hate coffee table books as decorations, and it's a sure sign the owner is a vapid piece of shit with no taste or opinions of their own.

All else equal I'd go SS, but I'd never let it stop me from getting an otherwise cool guitar.
Why so jaded? 🙂

My wife and I have a custom-built glass-top oak coffee table. Books include a beautiful pictorial history of guitars, "The Steve Howe Guitar Collection", portfolio books of some of favourite artists, including Kusama, Hockney, Cartier-Bresson, Ansel Adams, etc.

We regularly go to the Tate Modern, Whitechapel Gallery and the Royal Academy to see great modern art. However, when home, sometimes it's nice to turn the TV off, put some good music on and discuss what we like about each of the artists we like and enjoy the latest portfolio we've acquired.

No opinions of our own? Well here's one...

I personally wish for you the ability to enjoy and celebrate every moment of your life at every opportunity. How you choose to do that is up to you. 🙂

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Reaction score

Here's a few hours worth of fun living room ideas going way back.

')