Unpopular Opinions

• Thread starter Mortargag
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
Edit- meant to post my comment in the why are you mad thread. Stupid mobile.

Last edited:

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
Tour schedules of folks complaining that a guitar comes with a soft case instead of a hardshell:

View attachment 148577View attachment 148578View attachment 148579View attachment 148580View attachment 148581

:rofl:

Saddest part is that I have an actual tour schedulled but no soft nor hard case for the goddamn ESP Arrrow. No one sells a case/bag/whatever for those things and I can't take it out!

Well. ESP does. At 350$. For your average wooden-weights-a-ton case. Fuck that. There're some super nice soft cases from Nazca but they're only sold in Japan and they're like 500$ wtf :nuts:

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
:rofl:

Saddest part is that I have an actual tour schedulled but no soft nor hard case for the goddamn ESP Arrrow. No one sells a case/bag/whatever for those things and I can't take it out!

Well. ESP does. At 350$. Fuck that.

Do it the Chinese way and build a styrofoam sarcophagus

Concerto412

Aeternae Sonus
Reaction score
I have no idea how Arrows compare -physically - with a Ninja, but it does look like CoffinCase made a behemoth of a case that could swallow a V.
IMG_4123.jpeg

')