Upcoming NGD Schecter

• Thread starter elkoki
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

elkoki

Reaction score
I placed an order for one last night but can't wait till Friday when it arrives to brag about it.. :D

I found a Schecter SLS C-7 Elite for HALF OFF, BRAND NEW. I hope it's actually new because it if isn't Amazon will be hearing from me for sure.

They actually had an FR version for like $20 bucks more, and I REALLY wanted it but someone bought it before I could.

The grand total for it shipped + taxes came out to $661. I hope these models don't randomly start dropping insanely in price, cus I wanna feel like I got a great deal here! Currently they're selling for $1200 on many sites. I should have it here this Friday. Hopefully Amazon didn't make any mistakes and i'm actually getting what's being advertised. They sometimes F- up these listings.

Attachments

• guitar.jpg
    guitar.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jsmalleus

Reaction score
Nice score! You should be fine, this happens on there occasionally when stock gets low on certain models. I've grabbed several guitars at steep discounts via this method in the past and they usually arrive NIB as described, if something gets messed up in shipping usually when inventory hits 1 in stock it reverts to full price or even full price + a little, so they should have at least one left you could exchange it for.

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Reaction score
Nice score! You should be fine, this happens on there occasionally when stock gets low on certain models. I've grabbed several guitars at steep discounts via this method in the past and they usually arrive NIB as described, if something gets messed up in shipping usually when inventory hits 1 in stock it reverts to full price or even full price + a little, so they should have at least one left you could exchange it for.

Thanks. Any tips on finding these special deals or just pure search/click elbow grease?

jsmalleus

Reaction score
I think you have to pretty much search pages of guitars manually, but keep an eye out for ones that have the "# left in stock" tag and then the price seems different than an msrp (not a typical pricetag $ like $799, etc.). They used to have a % off filter in the search panel to the left that was useful, but I don't see it there right now. It seems like the discounts also appear more frequently on models that are going to be discontinued or about to get a new version (for example, they had km7's in the $500-$600 range before the new mkii came out). I scored both my hellraiser extremes for around $600 and an esp e-ii frx for $1100 in past years, and got deals for friends and their kids as well. I think the last one I got was a esp ec-401 w/case, stand, cable, pics for my bassit's son for $335.

You can also call up MF and have them price match it off the amazon discount if you want to score one at that price and let the good times roll for someone else ;) Plus then if you have any doubts about it being a return/restock or something that is making it be offered at a discount, you can avoid that whole scenario.

elkoki

Reaction score
Thanks. Any tips on finding these special deals or just pure search/click elbow grease?

I have a feeling they lower the price on gear when it hasn't sold even 1 in a long long time.... so they start lowering the price everyday by $30-$40 bucks until someone buys one . The moment you buy it any others in stock go up in price , sometimes back to normal price and it bumps up the listing.

elkoki

Reaction score
IMAG2665.jpg
IMAG2667.jpg

She's here ! So glad it was as advertised . She's a beauty , just needed a bit of a setup . The pickups and strings were sky high. It sounds great , super clear sounding and articulate . I'm gonna baby it like crazy :D

Sorry for the crappy phone camera pictures, can't do any better than this lol

LeviathanKiller

Knee-shooting Archer
Reaction score
Dang, super jealous. I got mine for a great price new but not THIS great of a price. lol
I'm gonna have to watch Amazon.com now on stuff like this

elkoki

Reaction score
Dang, super jealous. I got mine for a great price new but not THIS great of a price. lol
I'm gonna have to watch Amazon.com now on stuff like this

These kind of deals don't pop up that often, but when they do the prices are crazy good. The best price I see on a Schecter right now is the Banshee 7 extreme for $326. Normal price being $539. Also check out their "warehouse deals" section for used gear some of it gets heavily discounted too (sometimes)

Iron1

Old School Blacksmith
Reaction score
That's awesome! Gonna have to start following Amazon for these things when I'm in the market again. $400 KM7 in Transparent White... oh yes!

AdenM

Illuminaughty
Reaction score
Wow, that is actually beautiful! Congrats on the sick deal.

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
View attachment 65585 View attachment 65586

She's here ! So glad it was as advertised . She's a beauty , just needed a bit of a setup . The pickups and strings were sky high. It sounds great , super clear sounding and articulate . I'm gonna baby it like crazy :D

Sorry for the crappy phone camera pictures, can't do any better than this lol
You know? I normally despise gradient bursts, like, a lot, but this guitar is so beautiful that I may change my tune there haha.

Ajaydizzle

Reaction score
That is a sick score! I have the same one, it's SOOOO good and stable, it can really take a beating and it sounds great with the Fishmans in it. Congrats on the sick deal!

Attachments

• Small size Karkosa.jpg
    Small size Karkosa.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 28

goobaba

Reaction score
Dang! You can't find used ones for that price. Congrats!

')