Upcoming Versailles signature models (possibly)

• Thread starter ry_z
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

_MonSTeR_

Reaction score

Thanks for posting the links. I'm not sure they're to my taste (I'd not turn the channel, buti wouldnt' actively seek it out) but no-one can deny that they certainly look the part :):yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Blood Ghost

Reaction score
Visual Kei bands are the ultimate trap. Hizaki looks gorgeous, I ain't going to lie..shit gets confusing even when you know they all hang like Keenan Thompson dressed as Reba Macentire.

Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. What? I'm staring at a picture with what looks to be at least two females, and you're suggesting that there are in fact none at all in that photo?

:scratch:

:spock:

:ugh:

:stitch:

ry_z

Ikebana Noise Club
Reaction score
Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. What? I'm staring at a picture with what looks to be at least two females, and you're suggesting that there are in fact none at all in that photo?

:rofl:

They're all male, yes.

I'm curious which the second you're referring to is, though. Only Hizaki actually looks female-ish to me. :lol:

Blood Ghost

Reaction score
:rofl:

They're all male, yes.

I'm curious which the second you're referring to is, though. Only Hizaki actually looks female-ish to me. :lol:

The gir-er... Guy, in white on the left looks quite feminine to me. Same with the Dude... :spock: ...On the far left in black.

ry_z

Ikebana Noise Club
Reaction score
Same with the Dude... :spock: ...On the far left in black.

img90af99b6zikdzj.jpeg

I think he's the most masculine-looking of the five. :lol:

')