UPS came to work and left these\\PS3

• Thread starter Digital Black
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Digital Black

Reaction score
Probably sell it on ebay, .
You and 100000 other people!

Everybody I've talked to wants to do the same thing..:lol:

Allthough, I had heard rumbling that Sony was going after the ebayers doing this-however I'vee seen nothing substantial to back this up...:noway:

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
What are they gonna do? "You, take down that legal auction for that product that you legally bought and is legally yours!"

Nik

Arrogant asshole
Reaction score
I'm just gonna buy a Wii next summer or fall.

Just don't freeze yourself to make it come sooner
cartman.gif

"Meeeh... Meeeeeeeeh...."

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
I'm just gonna buy a Wii next summer or fall.

The Wii looks like it's gonna completely suck. Compared to the Xbox 360 and the PS3, the Wii has horrible graphics. I know it has the capabilities for great graphics, but since Nintendo has completely gone the "kiddy games" route, they just exploit their interesting controller and make boring childish games with poor cartoony graphics.

I would consider an Xbox 360 except that the only games I want for it are also available for PC (I do admit that "Blue Dragon" looks pretty cool, though, and I don't think that's available on PC).

The main problem with the PS3 is that it's expensive. It, without a doubt, has the best graphics out of the 3 systems: Wii, Xbox 360, and PS3. At the moment, it only has a few cool looking games planned, such as: "Shirokishi Monogatari" (which I saw a demo of and it looked absolutely sweet. "Oblivion"-level graphics, but a little more on the japanimation side, mixed with a strong taste of realism), "Final Fantasy XIII" (the previews I saw for this in front of the Yodobashi here in Shinjuku are amazing. The graphics blow away FF12, which I would have thought would be hard to beat), "Enchant Arms" (which is already available on the Xbox 360), this sweet off-road hummer/buggy racing game (looks damn fun), and a few other games that looked entertaining.

I will most likely buy a PS3 (it's been out since Saturday here in Japan), but probably not until February, March, or April. I'm sure I won't buy a Wii (I loved the Nintendo, Super Nintendo, and N64, but they really disappointed me with the Gamecube and cheap upgrades of the game boy with advance and DS... those bastards... :mad: Well, at least, I can still play games from the SNES golden age of gaming, I guess).

Azyiu

Triad Hitman
Reaction score
I don't see what the big deal about the PS3 is. There aren't any good games for it, and it costs a shitload :scratch:

And the last (and only) gaming system I've ever owned was a 1985 original Nintendo Super :lol:

Heard about the Blu-ray dvd thingy? Internal HD? Compariable with HDTV and more? Man, I am so getting the PS3. Actually, my gf said she is going to pay for half of it for my upcoming birthday. :hbang:

EDIT: One small concern I am having now is that up to 200 PS and PS2 titles won't play on the PS3... hope it is just a small glitch and Sony is likely come up with a solution soon.

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
The price they want for it just absurd. I realize it has a hard drive (whoa, settle down with that $40 component!) and blu ray. I have no use for blu ray. I have no movies that will play on it, nor do I give a shit about the better quality. DVD is fine for me.

So to me, the PS3 is just a $600 gaming system with few games available, and problematic backwards compatibility. Yay. :nuts:

Azyiu

Triad Hitman
Reaction score
Great games will come eventually and alot more than we can handle! That is not my concern. My main concern is a) price, and b) comparability with old PS1 and PS2 games. Either way, I would be getting it until at least they fix that glitch, and I am sure Sony will find a solution.

Toshiro

Contributor
Reaction score
That's funny. :lol: What is wrong with people?

I've come to the conclusion that the average human's intelligence has dropped since they started posting release dates for entertainment items(games/movies/consoles).

They're fucking stupid IMO. The first run almost always has bugs. "Yay, let's pay money to beta test!"

Digital Black

Reaction score
I've got one guy in front of our store, set up with tents and everything. Of course, he's gonna seel it on ebay as soon as he gets it. Fucking douchbags...

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I wonder when the first one will show up on ebay. :lol:

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
They'll probably be a mixture of gaming obsessed geeks and desparate parents who don't have the balls to say no to their demanding brats.

I'm gonna go with this one.

The closest I've ever gotten to it is going to a record store for a midnight release sale. I will not camp out for anything. Period.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I got my MX500 the day it came out, but it wasn't really intentional or hyped :lol:

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I have no idea why anyone would buy a system right from the get go..Havent people learned from the systems that came out in the past and were buggy as shit? :nuts:

')