UPS came to work and left these\\PS3

• Thread starter Digital Black
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Pauly

Not so local lefty
Reaction score
1115061401.jpg

Campers....:scratch:

Lol@fags

Cancer

Gazzmask
Reaction score
I'd camp out for an affordable 8-string, but that's about as much dignity as I'd be willing to lose. :)

I did it for Halo 2, just for the experience, it was fun actually, like camping out for Ozzfest tix.

....I won't do it for the PS3 though, jsut gotta be in line by 6 to get tickets.

goth_fiend

Reaction score
I will wait a year at least before I get my ps3, not just because I want them to get the bugs fixed, but I dont have a TV that will do it justice, 1080p is not something my tv can handle, hell I dont think Im even running 480i, but Im no HD guy yet...that and I want the rumors about being able to put ANY sata HD into confirmed...hello 750GB ps3!

Samer

Dybbuk
Reaction score
the thing about consuls that i don't like is that about after a 6 months they are already obsolete compared to computer standards. When x box 360 just came out computer game were already far ahead in graphics, game play, and online play.

I understand buying consuls because they are cheaper than PC's. But for $600 you can buy a good video card, 2gigs of ram, a new cpu, and a new mobo.

So i don't see what the point of buying the PS3 is.

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
The Wii looks like it's gonna completely suck. Compared to the Xbox 360 and the PS3, the Wii has horrible graphics. I know it has the capabilities for great graphics, but since Nintendo has completely gone the "kiddy games" route, they just exploit their interesting controller and make boring childish games with poor cartoony graphics.

I would consider an Xbox 360 except that the only games I want for it are also available for PC (I do admit that "Blue Dragon" looks pretty cool, though, and I don't think that's available on PC).

The main problem with the PS3 is that it's expensive. It, without a doubt, has the best graphics out of the 3 systems: Wii, Xbox 360, and PS3. At the moment, it only has a few cool looking games planned, such as: "Shirokishi Monogatari" (which I saw a demo of and it looked absolutely sweet. "Oblivion"-level graphics, but a little more on the japanimation side, mixed with a strong taste of realism), "Final Fantasy XIII" (the previews I saw for this in front of the Yodobashi here in Shinjuku are amazing. The graphics blow away FF12, which I would have thought would be hard to beat), "Enchant Arms" (which is already available on the Xbox 360), this sweet off-road hummer/buggy racing game (looks damn fun), and a few other games that looked entertaining.

I will most likely buy a PS3 (it's been out since Saturday here in Japan), but probably not until February, March, or April. I'm sure I won't buy a Wii (I loved the Nintendo, Super Nintendo, and N64, but they really disappointed me with the Gamecube and cheap upgrades of the game boy with advance and DS... those bastards... :mad: Well, at least, I can still play games from the SNES golden age of gaming, I guess).

I don't care about graphics at all. I ended up playing my Game Cube more then I played my Ps2.

Most of the fun stuff I have is on gamecube, and most of my serious games I own for the PC.

So I have no reason to get a 360 or Ps3.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
I don't care about graphics at all. I ended up playing my Game Cube more then I played my Ps2.

Most of the fun stuff I have is on gamecube, and most of my serious games I own for the PC.

So I have no reason to get a 360 or Ps3.

Well, again, this is personal taste and the reason why some people love Xbox and don't like PS2 and why some people love PS2 and don't like Xbox.

I personal love PS2 and PC and really really don't like gamecube.

If you like the Wii, feel free and get one. I just said my opinions about the system.

')