UPS came to work and left these\\PS3

• Thread starter Digital Black
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Digital Black

Reaction score
1114061222.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rummy

maybe this year
Contributor
Reaction score
Whoa! Already? What's the story? :flex:

Mr. S

tacos?
Reaction score
thats pretty cool, i hope someone i know picks up one of those... its always fun going arround for beers and playing a few shooters :yesway:

Digital Black

Reaction score
Oh no.. It's not mine.. I'm not alllowed to buy one or I will lose my job. However, it was nice to hold onto something that everybody wants at the moment..

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I like how there's a link to how much that guy rules.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
heh, I wish I were rich so I could own a gaming system, or a computer that's up-to-date within the last 5 years.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
That says to me that you must work for one of Sony's rivals in the console market and that PS3 is for your R&D department to analyse to make your product better. Am I right?

that means that retailers wont allow their employees to buy their high budget albums. they do that at toys r us.. one of the guys that worked there when i did was a hot wheels collector who would hide rare cars when he was there and come back and buy them later.

Its to prevent shit like that, as much as it sucks for the other employees.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
heh, I wish I were rich so I could own a gaming system, or a computer that's up-to-date within the last 5 years.

:lol: I know exactly how you feel. The last gaming system I had? Dreamcast. :noway:

Scott

Aye.
Contributor
Reaction score
So how many of those are actually for sale? And how many are part of a preorder?

Nik

Arrogant asshole
Reaction score
I don't see what the big deal about the PS3 is. There aren't any good games for it, and it costs a shitload :scratch:

And the last (and only) gaming system I've ever owned was a 1985 original Nintendo Super :lol:

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I don't see what the big deal about the PS3 is. There aren't any good games for it, and it costs a shitload :scratch:

And the last (and only) gaming system I've ever owned was a 1985 original Nintendo Super :lol:
I've never even had a full fledged "game system" I've just had gameboys I bought myself :lol:

Scott

Aye.
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm going to try and get one. Probably sell it on ebay, or if my brother back home doesn't have any luck getting one there (He's a huge playstation fanboy) then i'll just sell it to him for what I paid for it.

I plan on getting one for myself, sooner or later, but I can wait until next year for one.

')