US Political Discussion: Biden/Harris Edition (Rules in OP)

• Thread starter mongey
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
No worries there. The alcohol would have done it in before it could eat my brain.
If you didn't insist on picking fights with pretty much everyone here, I'd probably like you a lot more than I do, you know. :lol:

Also worth noting is parasitic illnesses from pork are a LOT less common than they used to be, in part because of higher awareness, but also in large part because of changes in the way we raise pigs now - not feeding them waste raw meat, for one.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
IMG_20240508_184953.jpg

RevDrucifer

Reaction score
I'd still kinda like to pick up a IV head some day

Ya might wanna consider that sooner than later, I’d imagine by 2025 they’re going to shoot up to over $2K. GC had one local to me that I almost bought because it’s definitely my favorite amp I’ve ever owned, but it was $1999 and at that point I started thinkin’ “For a few hundred more I could just get a JPIIC+ and have what I believe is going to be my dream amp”

If I weren’t looking to use it for gigging where I’ll “need” MIDI and 3 channels, I’d snag a IV in a heartbeat all over again.

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
Ya might wanna consider that sooner than later, I’d imagine by 2025 they’re going to shoot up to over $2K. GC had one local to me that I almost bought because it’s definitely my favorite amp I’ve ever owned, but it was $1999 and at that point I started thinkin’ “For a few hundred more I could just get a JPIIC+ and have what I believe is going to be my dream amp”

If I weren’t looking to use it for gigging where I’ll “need” MIDI and 3 channels, I’d snag a IV in a heartbeat all over again.
There's a mark IV combo in my store for $2200 if I remember correctly.

spawnofthesith

Reaction score
It was listed for $1450 which already seemed awfully low. I push it further and offer $1300 and he accepts. I go, its some russian dudes that don't know anything about guitars or amps. it lights up but there's no sound coming from the amp. After messing around for a while come to figure out that it its a 240v export model. I leave kind of flustered. The next day I ask if I buy a step up transformer and come back, if it works, if they'd accept $1000. They said yes and everyone lived happily ever after

84d69415-e05a-467f-a7df-e74002ec606b-jpeg.19734

')