Used Rg1527 $475 (1 more time)

• Thread starter DaemonSvek
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaemonSvek

Banned
Reaction score
Same one, slightly used with a few minor paint chips on back throug first coat of paint, not into wood at all!!!!
I'm desperate cause this thing HAS TO GO so i can put the cash toward the ENGL Invader:evil:
this is a smoking deal!:flame:
C'mon guys, ask around if you don't personally want it
I'll throw in a Digitech Death Metal pedal as well for an extra $25 bucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DaemonSvek

Banned
Reaction score
photobucket is being so fucking gay right now, or it's my computer since the myspace isn't working either...
i don't have any references since i haven't sold anything here and i've never sold on ebay since i don't have a credit card (plastic rape IMO)
i'll try to get the pics up once more

DaemonSvek

Banned
Reaction score
please dare!!!!!!!!!!!
here are the pics
P1010001-4-1.jpg

back with paint chips
P1010005-4.jpg

P1010002-6.jpg

obligatory custom shaped case (which was my favorite thing about the whole thing honestly, i love this fuckin case, the locks are beefy)
P1010008-2.jpg

shipping is $35
lemme know if you want the pedal too cause this ENGL is 3k!!!!!!!

DaemonSvek

Banned
Reaction score
i have no idea how much that kinda stuff costs to be honest with you, probably over 100 i would guess, how would i find out?

InTheRavensName

Dog says yes ^.^ Yes
Reaction score
I'd say weigh it and look on UPS or a similar courier's website, but I'm not sure, I've never shipped anything overseas either man

Universalis

Defying gravity.
Reaction score
How fast do you need the money? Like...now? I should be able to pay for it the next week (need to get my paycheck first, you know...)

DaemonSvek

Banned
Reaction score
As soon as possible.
the first one gets it basically. i'm easy man, haha. do your thing and get back at me for sure though, but shipping to Itally is gonna be a sonuvabitch!

Universalis

Defying gravity.
Reaction score
As soon as possible.
the first one gets it basically. i'm easy man, haha. do your thing and get back at me for sure though, but shipping to Itally is gonna be a sonuvabitch!

No need to ship it here. I need it to be shipped in the USA so no big deal.
No prob man, do your thing and if this thing will be still available next week, I'll be here.

Napalm

Reaction score
Bump for a bad ass guitar...That deal is kick ass...Im so tempted on that actually....:hbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
')