Used RG7421 vs. Agile Septor

• Thread starter Jeff
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Agile Septor or Ibanez 7421?

• The Agile

Votes: 27 36.0%
  • The Ibanez

Votes: 48 64.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AVH

avhguitarrepair.com
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Christ, does that mean I'm the forum fossil around here? I'm 42. Still feel and look like about 30. And still thrashing hard & heavy. :shred:
Those Agiles look really good. I've never seen them before I came to this forum. I would love to try one, I remember seeing one posted here in this amazing shade of green that was just wicked-looking. Looks like a great axe for a resonable price.

jim777

Seen all good people
Forum MVP
Reaction score
When I was turning 41, rocks were just forming from the hot lava that was everywhere. What great times those were! We'd take these new hard things, which we called "stones" back then, and throw them at dinosaurs! Yeah, good times!

Mark 7

McLeod!
Contributor
Reaction score
nitelightboy said:
That's sad guys...I barely remember cassette tapes, cd's were all the rage when I was growing up.

Fuckin whippersnappers.

I remember (and this is true) when the first Van Halen album came out - I bought it on 8 track.

Click click

jim777

Seen all good people
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Last time I say this, I swear to whomever, but my band The Rude Dudes opened for The Ramones in '79 (one year after VH1 was released)

Mark 7

McLeod!
Contributor
Reaction score
jim777 said:
Last time I say this, I swear to whomever, but my band The Rude Dudes opened for The Ramones in '79 (one year after VH1 was released)

That beat my 8 track story.

Gabba gabba hey!

jim777

Seen all good people
Forum MVP
Reaction score
They were some of the most dysfunctional people I've ever met. Great guys, awesome fucking band, but they different! :lol:

AVH

avhguitarrepair.com
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Whew! Well I see I'm in good company, thank goodness! I'm still new here, but that makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only 40+ rocker here. :hbang:
LOL....yeah i remember 8 tracks too. Ah, the wealth of knowledge that we as the village elders can share with the young guys....:agreed: Hell, we could make a hefty thread just about all the shows and experiences we've had collectively.
Hmmmm...... I remember when.... :D

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
Old fart metal rocks. :metal:

EdgeCrusher

Reaction score
Id say go with the Ibanez. I love the crap out of my 7621, the neck is simply amazing, feels much better than a 7321. Correct me if Im wrong, but I believe the 7421 necks are the same as the 7621

The Agile's look nice, but Ive never played one, and you should be able to get the Ibby for cheaper. I got mine for $250 shipped w/ a hardshell case and Duncans off Ebay and the only wrong with it was the strap button hole on the top horn was stripped. Easily fixed and now it shreds. :metal:

thepunisher

just another hairy viking
Reaction score
if you are getting new pups, the ibanez. if not, go agile.

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
I'm ordering the Septor tomorrow, in metallic red. Thanks for the input, everyone!

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Cool stuff dude, can't wait to see what you think of it :D

aaaaah wtf somebody polled and bumped it up

behemoth

Reaction score
Jeff said:
I'm ordering the Septor tomorrow, in metallic red. Thanks for the input, everyone!

I hope it will be a good choice. The agiles look :hbang: - BUt here in Europe they don´t shipp any guitars:spock:

')