Using Line 6 Pod Farm live - Does it work?

• Thread starter pescaglini
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

pescaglini

Reaction score
I have been considering running my laptop with Pod Farm for live gigs/practice. Has anyone else done this? Is it just a case of running the laptop-re amp with head-into cab? Feedback please

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AlexEdwards

Reaction score
Yeah, you could do it that way or run it direct into house via the interface.

I saw a post rock/alt band do it a few years ago, was pretty sick. They had all of their patch changes going through pro tools and im pretty sure the guitarist was using pod farm going into a power amp and cab. sounded solid!

polarbeast666

Reaction score
Yeah, you could do it that way or run it direct into house via the interface.

I saw a post rock/alt band do it a few years ago, was pretty sick. They had all of their patch changes going through pro tools and im pretty sure the guitarist was using pod farm going into a power amp and cab. sounded solid!
right now I saw this and plugged my laptop and podfarm into my cab and the sound is coming out fine but theres no way to get the volume loud?

All_¥our_Bass

Deathly Chuuni
Reaction score
You need to run it through a poweramp/your amp's 'FX return'(which runs the signal through the poweramp portion of your amp).

Guitar>Laptop>FX Return on amp>Cab

myampslouder

Reaction score
I've used pod farm direct into the pa for band practice but never live. I don't see any reason why it couldn't be done

')