UV and Jem bodies

• Thread starter dpm
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

dpm

Oni Guitars
Contributor
Reaction score
Can someone give a link to the guys who make replacement Jem and UV bodies please. I think someone had an 8 made by them??

Thanks, Dan.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jski7

Reaction score
Be warned - Eddie may turn you away . He's super busy right now and isn't really taking anymore orders until he get's his current work finished (including my RG7 body in mahogany :fawk: ) . That said , he does AMAZING work .

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Yeah, one day I'll be hitting him up for an alder or ash body for a strat-style 7... :agreed:

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
Anybody know what his pricing is on necks? I'd like a body and neck from him, 27" scale, to do an RG7421XL. Then my wife's bestfriend, who's an extremely talented artist, is going to do an abstract painting/design with probably either acrylics or oils, then clearcoat it.

It's a far far off project though, as my wife is probably going to be doing it for my birthday next year.

I was either going to go with Eddie, or if he can't do it, Warmoth.

jski7

Reaction score
Polaris20 said:
Anybody know what his pricing is on necks? I'd like a body and neck from him, 27" scale, to do an RG7421XL. Then my wife's bestfriend, who's an extremely talented artist, is going to do an abstract painting/design with probably either acrylics or oils, then clearcoat it.

It's a far far off project though, as my wife is probably going to be doing it for my birthday next year.

I was either going to go with Eddie, or if he can't do it, Warmoth.

I don't think Eddie does necks . I could be wrong , but I think it came up in one of our e-mail conversations . I'd tried to talk him into doing a neck-thru if I recall correctly .

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Dan, If you're interested, I have a 7string 22 fret Performance neck that I'd like to let go for cheap.....

Latest posts

')