V style 7s ?

• Thread starter Kstring
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kstring

SCHECTER
Reaction score
Hey, this one's AWSOME, it says so right in the ad!

yeah i have looked at them but that headstock kills it and from where its coming from.My dream v would be ash body. one pickup,volume and tone pots,ebony board and rock hard quarter sawn maple neck. So that will never happen.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

behemoth91

Reaction score
eh they sell the agile hornet with a fixed bridge for $650 im getting the hornet with duncans and just blocking the bridge.

Izebecool

Reaction score
its the nightmare on ELM streetwood, meaning dont buy the guitar, you will have problems.

:lol:

Ebay is plagued with cheap crappy Chinese guitars. Ive just never heard of Elm being used on a guitar.

shogunate

Reaction score
The "selected maple" got me :rofl: cuz that means it was probably the last pick of the litter about to be turned into sawdust :lol: and elm... that's just odd.

I would go for the BCR, thing is kickASS and just grab a tremol-no and you're golden :yesway:

Murmel

Reaction score
Yeah, just get the BC and a tremol-no so that incase you now should feel for some tremolo use, you can turn it to floating or dive only in the blink of an eye :)
From what I've seen, they don't seem too hard to install either, I will definitely get one on my next six which will probably be a trem one. (Probably wont happen within the next 2 years anyway, getting my first seven this week so :D)

Kstring

SCHECTER
Reaction score
wekk i would have to try the BCR first and the Agile looks to plain for me so im stuck. But thanks for the help everyone.

EliNoPants

Reaction score
why do i have to like the most hard to find guiatrs, has anyone tried the hellraiser v7?

some day, when i have money, i intend to buy every last one of those that they made, just so that no one else can have one, and i can claim it's a signature model...but yeah, it's pretty much exactly like the C series, only in a V shape, same woods, pups, construction type, hell, the only real difference is that it only comes in red and white, no black option, plus i think i'm the only person who bought one, so there isn't a used market for them, and there never will be, since as i said, i intend to buy them all

fuzzboy

Reaction score
Devin Townsend signature? I'm not sure if they're even released yet, but they look really cool.

devy2.jpg

Kstring

SCHECTER
Reaction score
buy my xiphos 7...:agreed:

how much, well i guess i have to see what happens after namm but i don't think anybody is going to release a 7v :scream::scream::scream::scream:

EDIT: I was going to get the BCR but then i found this http://www.emperionguitars.com/emperion_noraxst.php and my GAS went crazy so i may have found the answer to my problem (but they are out of stock). So all said and done how much would these cost close to $800?

Ben.Last

Formerly Lern2Swim
Reaction score
how much, well i guess i have to see what happens after namm but i don't think anybody is going to release a 7v :scream::scream::scream::scream:

EDIT: I was going to get the BCR but then i found this Emperion Guitars - Our Guitars and my GAS went crazy so i may have found the answer to my problem (but they are out of stock). So all said and done how much would these cost close to $800?

Look in on the Emperion threads before you get too excited. People who are waiting for them are getting restless because, not only are they late, but the few pictures they've posted of actual guitars look way off from how they were supposed to look.

')