Vader action once again

Qenk666

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I did a small Review of the AxFx2 for my Sound engineer studies, and I recorded a small Intro for it...VADER 7 Action!
Decided to share the intro since it is quite alright I think..
maybe you dig it.... some guys I know did the filming and added some effects to it, I think it Looks nice hahahaha

Cheers!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

dhgrind

Reaction score
i appreciate the odd bits of visual effects used on this.

you're also making me jealous cause my vader is sitting in the post office waiting to be sorted for delivery.

Qenk666

Reaction score
i appreciate the odd bits of visual effects used on this.

you're also making me jealous cause my vader is sitting in the post office waiting to be sorted for delivery.

Thank you sir!, Im glad you do.

And congrats on your upcoming NGD, the first time opening the vader case was "one of those Moments", like WHAAAAAT :bowdown: exceeded my expectations completely. dont Forget to share a pic once you have it!

cheers,

metallic1

Reaction score
Awesome, I like the way the heavy part comes in full throttle right after the
Clean intro, great playing man, and the vid effects are cool too

arahobob

Reaction score
Any saddle ping issues on your Vader?
There seems to be an outbreak of them lately.

oremus91

Melodeth-er
Reaction score

As diagnosed where exactly? Here? Carvinbbs?

There were two bits of anecdotal evidence in the Carvin thread but I don't know if that warrants the word "outbreak" and associated FUD. Some claims are even repeats.

dhgrind

Reaction score
There are two open cases, mine being one. 2 in 2 weeks is more than enough.

I'll be providing a video example of my issue here in a bit.

shadowlife

Contributor
Reaction score
Great playing, and some really nice sounds from that guitar!

Qenk666

Reaction score

Got the Vader at the beginning of December and have not put it down since. no Problems So far....
And here we are talking about somehting between 16 to 20 hours a week of Action... at least.
I guess we will see. So far....The best guitar I have ever owned.

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
I had noticed while cleaning my V6 a few weeks ago that the high strings had carved a bit of a groove in the saddles and you could "ping" the string in and out if you tried. I noticed it while moving the strings to clean underneath them between the pickups. No matter how much of a bend I can do anywhere on the fretboard could cause it to do it while playing. Same goes for the zero fret "issue".

twizza

Social Assassin
Reaction score
I had noticed while cleaning my V6 a few weeks ago that the high strings had carved a bit of a groove in the saddles and you could "ping" the string in and out if you tried. I noticed it while moving the strings to clean underneath them between the pickups. No matter how much of a bend I can do anywhere on the fretboard could cause it to do it while playing. Same goes for the zero fret "issue".

Time to delete the thread.

thrsher

\m/-_-\m/
Reaction score
i was following too, has this been happening alot? carvin threads being deleted?

Guamskyy

Hwat you call me?
Reaction score
No idea, I'm thinking it just got a little too heated. Thing is, I would've thought the thread would get locked instead of deleted?

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
As for the saddle issue I emailed Hipshot last week and they immediately got back to me and got me out 2 sets of the high side saddles. One for my V6 and one for the V7 that was at Kiesel. I'll just send the other set back as I obviously don't need them now. Hipshots customer service was great.

Emperor Guillotine

The Almighty Ruler
Reaction score
Kiesel asked Alex to remove the thread. Yet another example of their shady business practices.

If you read the thread (available via Google Cache), you'll see that things were not heated.

This is just Kiesel's tactic of saving face from their numerous quality control issues by deleting any truth posted online. Sweep it all under the rug, right?

NicePants said:
Honestly quite surprised Kiesel would do something like that. If another company like Chapman Guitars can screw up and publicly announce and fix it without sweeping it under the rug like some reptilian conspiracy, and NOT lose business because of it, why go through with this? This just leaves a bad taste in everyone's mouth.

SpaceDock

Shred till your dead
Reaction score
Disappointing, companies should be grateful for the reviews and critiques. Without people recognizing problems, they can never be resolved. Trying to ignore issues will only lead to failure.