Vahn - Concept

VincentBaills

VAHN GUITARS
Reaction score
mod edit: please keep the promotion in Dealers

Well, hello there guys!!
After a long time of not posting I'm back with some new stuff.

I just wanted to post a little link to share with you guys the concept we have been working on for quite some time, let me know what you think!!

Concept / Identity - Vahn Guitars

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

VincentBaills

VAHN GUITARS
Reaction score
^Haha, yeah. I had actually never seen that before to be honest, but good one!!
I wonder what the purpouse of their system is. I can't find much info about it online. Anyone knows?

Anyways, I know many might not like the wood part running across the guitars as you can see in the pics, but don't worry, many paint options (if not all) available and also news about this coming...

Anyone else? Thoughts on this? Suggestions?

VincentBaills

VAHN GUITARS
Reaction score
Also, about the mod edit. I put this particular post of my website to present a concept but not to make sales (or not directly via this post). Anyhow, if you think it's more appropriate to have it here, it's fine with me.

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
Pretty cool :) The ESP I'm presuming is to get a better heel whilst keeping the advantages of bolt on.

VincentBaills

VAHN GUITARS
Reaction score
I can't tell till I try it.
We just do it for other reasons, and of course, some advantages of bolt on are still there, but it was quite cool finding how much sustain and definition we got with this.

Qweklain

Reaction score
Pretty cool :) The ESP I'm presuming is to get a better heel whilst keeping the advantages of bolt on.
You are correct sir. I owned a Custom one personally (can see pics of it on my Photobucket) that I wish I still had. It was 100% neck-through feel, but offered the advantages of the bolt-on aspect.

tmfrank

Reaction score
This is a really cool idea! Always great to see someone continuing to innovate in the world of guitars.

VincentBaills

VAHN GUITARS
Reaction score
This is a really cool idea! Always great to see someone continuing to innovate in the world of guitars.

Thanks man. It has taken quite some time to really make this work how we wanted. As mentioned, for now everything on the site is very clear.. you can really see the wood part coming across the body, but we will have many other aesthetic options so you can match colours, combine them etc etc
Also working on some extra options to "hide" that part if wanted.. but these details are yet to come ^^

Latest posts

')