Vahn Guitars!

VincentBaills

VAHN GUITARS
Reaction score
Hello everyone!!
This is my first post on sevenstring.org!! Actually, this is my first post on any guitar forum. Exciting, huh?
I'd like to introduce you all to a new project I've been working on: Vahn Guitars.
Over the last two years we have been working on several prototype models with quite a unique neck/body swaping system. The initial idea was being able to change from 6 to 7 and 8 string necks without doing crazy stuff on the guitar, not even removing strings. But then, as our project continued, we realized that with this system our possibilities were infinite. A few local guitarists have tested a couple of prototypes in several styles from vintage to modern and the feedback was quite good. So at this point, we're getting reay to kick off and make this our brand. Please feel free to give opinion and ask any questions, I will be very pleased to answer!
You can also check more stuff out and keep updated at: http://www.facebook.com/vahnconcept

Attachments

• 5ret.jpg
    5ret.jpg
    343.7 KB · Views: 233
  • 7ret.jpg
    7ret.jpg
    381.8 KB · Views: 62
  • 11ret.jpg
    11ret.jpg
    306.6 KB · Views: 52
  • Tension 2.jpg
    Tension 2.jpg
    732.6 KB · Views: 65
  • Tension 3.jpg
    Tension 3.jpg
    816.3 KB · Views: 54

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Thrashmanzac

plays in 69/42
Reaction score
Welcome! you're guitars look great, however you will want to have this thread moved to the dealers section :)

VincentBaills

VAHN GUITARS
Reaction score
Thank you for the reply Thrashmanzac. As I mentioned, I'm totally new, so I didn't know about this dealers section. I will move this thread over there. :)

Djentlyman

Reaction score
Welcome! Just checked out your Facebook page and this guitar looks awesome! What are the specs? I look forward to seeing some future models.

36049d1382525135-new-brand-vahn-guitars-5ret.jpg

VincentBaills

VAHN GUITARS
Reaction score
This prototype was fully made out of mahogany, 25" scale. The neck feel in my opinion is like an Ibanez RG has a baby with a Gibson Les Paul. Radius 12.
The pickups are both from Kent Armstrong.. We decided to keep a vintage output which wasn't too high so we could gain more note definition and let the amp work more itself. The bridge and tuners are Gotoh and feel quite good.
About the pots, one of them is a volume pot, the other one is a pickup selector pot, so you can blend both pickups in the amount you like :)

Also, don't forget if anyone wants to make some sort of order with different specs: e.g. pickups, scale lenghts, 7 or 8 string, colors.. it is possible. This is just our personal prototype :)

Welcome, Vincent!!! Beautiful guitars! :)

Thank you very much!! Hope you will keep updated! :hbang:

Latest posts

')