Vai and others to record a version of Stairway To Heaven

• Thread starter Bloody_Inferno
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

prplhz

Reaction score
I kept meaning to check out Orianthi because I thought she was so hot. I don't care for her vibrato or phrasing most of the time. I watched her play the Beat It solo. She can't touch Eddie.

I was very disappointed by her. I thought she was going to impress me and I thought MJ would have found someone better.

I really don't believe in trying to re create a song as classic and perfect as that. Theres some magic to it almost. I guess if you're Jimmy Page, then it's black magic, and it's real...and he's casting spells on you. :rolleyes:

Edit: Didn't see the posted video.

Edit : And Travis Barker, while I think he is a good drummer, I don't think he fits well in this song.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

shadowlife

Contributor
Reaction score
I kept meaning to check out Orianthi because I thought she was so hot. I don't care for her vibrato or phrasing most of the time. I watched her play the Beat It solo. She can't touch Eddie.

I was very disappointed by her. I thought she was going to impress me and I thought MJ would have found someone better.

The only reason she gets attention is because of her looks. If people heard her playing without seeing her, and thought it was some dude playing in his bedroom, they would be tearing him to pieces.

Having said that, if she inspires more girls to start playing guitar, then more power to her.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
i've always thought vai seems a bit gay...

yeah the song wasn't good. i kinda feel like with people who have that much talent (basically vai and orianthi) they hsould have nailed that.

i had noooo idea orianthi was good at guitar. i always thought people just thought she was hot. i stand corrected.

Steve Vai IS sex, him being God and all. :bowdown:

')