Vancouver Tech Death Band Seeking Shred Guitarist!

BuntLove

Reaction score
What we're looking for is a shredding, sweeping, guitar guru. We're an established 3 piece with voc's, bass and drums.... we high five. Like, A LOT. One of us likes moisturizing. We'll let you figure out who! You'll be pleasantly surprised!!! Okej okej.... we don't high five that much.

We're open to any guitarist that feels they may have the where-with-all to try out. Someone who has the gear, the drive, the dedication and the passion are all we're looking for. We're willing to grow with you as you grow with us. Like black mold or fruit flies! OMGWTF!!!

Follow the links to check out a couple of samples from the bassist and drummer.... this is just what we're capable of. We have 4 songs written already and riffs coming out the hoopajoo. We are dedicated to the cause and are very serious.

Bass Video:

Drum Video:

Obviously, since we are so far removed, we would want to see a sample of your guitar ability. Please send a link to a YouTube video with your reply. Those offering their first-born get preference.

Email me here! buntlove@gmail.com

Skål!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BuntLove

Reaction score
Thanks, broder... I've posted on so many CL pages from Vancouver to Ott'wa. Just gettin' 'er done. Woo!

Crucified

Deathgrind Maniac
Reaction score
these guys are fucking ridiculous. anyone with half a brain in their head in vancouver should play for these guys

COBHC

Belongs On 1 String
Reaction score
Those are some insane chops !

GL with your search

JeffFromMtl

Уродливый, но честны
Reaction score
If I wasn't on the other side of the country and going to university in the fall, I'd be all over that. Those guys can fuckin' play!

Zehailiu

Reaction score
Will you take a total noob? lol.
I can't shred, but I can uh........ design album covers, rofl.

Drage

Reaction score
Ah fuck, Why did I move to Fairmont?

I would so play with you guys, damn it!

Sponge

Carpe Diem
Reaction score
Hey, Im moving to Vancouver July 1 and can't see your vids! I can wank, shred, groove, chug (not an alcoholic, I meant picking) and play fast and polyrhythm riffage... and play things that sound really awful, etc.

Got a link to the vids?

Cheers!

P.S. I'm moving back to Van purely for the inspiration and music experienced out there before. I'm serious as Hitler... but not at all like Hitler.