Verification...

• Thread starter 7StringofAblicK
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

7StringofAblicK

Contributor
Reaction score
But, on the lo pro (i'm have a huge problem setting up my new 7620...the bridge posts won't go any lower...they will raise, but not lower and my other 7620's posts are lower), where do you unlock the posts? Is it the screw in the back that is connected to the one near the trem bar?

I'm not sure if this is the case because i tried unscrewing it and stuff...and it just won't lower. Any thoughts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

chronicinsomnia

Reaction score
there are smaller screws inside the posts, loosen the posts, then get a smaller allen key and loosen the inner post. There is a hole right in the middle (looks like the post is hollow) once you have brought the inner post up, you can then retighten the larger ones, get them to the height you want, then tighten the smallerones to lock it in place.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
chronicinsomnia said:
there are smaller screws inside the posts, loosen the posts, then get a smaller allen key and loosen the inner post. There is a hole right in the middle (looks like the post is hollow) once you have brought the inner post up, you can then retighten the larger ones, get them to the height you want, then tighten the smallerones to lock it in place.

:yesway: what he said. Knowing how to lock and unlock an Edge trem stud not only unleashes the true power and stability of this setup, but also puts you one up on a good 70% of the techs in the business.

EDIT - heeeeeey, you've got the infamous Harper's JS7. I was wondering what happened to that, cool. :)

7StringofAblicK

Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys. I just realized that the trem post on the low b side is cracked...have to get a new one...i'm guessing rich would have them, but doesn't he have a minimum order amt or something.

anybody else know where i could get one?

chronicinsomnia

Reaction score
as requested...
js7.jpg

')