VHT / Fryette 2/90/2 Power Amp

• Thread starter biggness
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

biggness

Contributor
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
Fryette 2/90/2 bought new in March form Nick at the AxePalace.(zimbloth on here) Looks just as new as the day I got it.

Accessories:
It is currently retubed with JJ's throughout the amp. I still have the stock tubes, and will include those at no extra charge.

Location (City,State or City,Country):
Sulphur, LA 70663

Contact Info (No Phone #s):

email me at soulplexx <at> yahoo <dot> com or PM me on here. I prefer email though. ;)

References (eBay or other forum userid):

See iTrader

Price (include currency and if firm/obo):
I am looking for $1050 (add 3% for Paypal or you can use the gift option)

DSC_1237.jpg

(I can get more pics upon request.)

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

carbon

Reaction score
If it's so new, why are you selling it? I'd be happy to possibly take it off your hands, but I can't buy anything until around the 19th and I've already said I'd buy another guy's power amp if he doesn't sell it by then. If he has sold it by then, I'd love to buy this, I'm looking to run the same setup you have here except through a Vader 4x12. Also, does the $1050 include shipping?

justinnn

Reaction score
Ill probably be hitting you up about this in a couple days, hoping my guitars sell on ebay so i can afford it.

biggness

Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry guys, this was sold quite some time ago. I never got around to updating the ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')