VHT / Fryette Sig:X

7slinger

wake up dead
Contributor
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: VHT / Fryette Sig:X with footswitch and cover and owner's manual and power cord and original box

Modifications (if any): uh, original VHT faceplate replaced with Fryette faceplate

Accessories (hardshell case etc): footswitch and cover and owner's manual and power cord and original box

Location (City,State or City,Country): St. Paul, MN 55129

Contact Info (No Phone #s) Smoke signals (or private messages work too)

References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader and Ebay (7slinger)

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1200 or trades (Not interested in beginner guitars or amps)

Bought this amp used a little over a year ago. Sent it out to Fryette for a once over and to be cosmetically updated, which it was. They sent it back to me with shit tubes which they replaced the shit JJs that were in it with. I've had not the best luck with toobs lately.

Anyways, instead of sending amp back to Cali, when the new Fryette tubes shorted after minimal playing, I took it to a local tech and he put in some new 6550s and rebiased, and honestly I like it better than the KT88s.

I contacted Fryette about the KTs, and they are sending me a new pair free, which I will include with the amp.

Amp is cosmetically perfect

Pictures:

DSC00321.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Cogito

Reaction score
if I sold it, I'd be headless lol just figure i'd throw an offer your way.

bump for awesome gear

RipVanWinkle

Reaction score
Would you be interested in a Rivera Knucklehead Reverb KR55 head with MIDI Headmaster footswitch?