VHT pitbull hundred/cl with eq

• Thread starter Bladed-Vaults
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bladed-Vaults

Broceidon
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:VHT era pitbull 8/10 condition
Modifications (if any):tubes v1-c9 v2-tungsol v3 tungsol 883 gold v4 tung sol
all ehx el34 in the power section 8 hours of use on em all
Accessories (hardshell case etc):
Location (City,State or City,Country):pueblo CO
International OK? : nossir
Contact Info (No Phone #s) pm here
References (eBay or other forum userid):bladed vaults on UG forums
Price (include currency and if firm/obo):1000 SHIPPED These are goin for 1400-1800 on GC and I need to move gear before I deploy so steal this from a soldier :)
Pictures:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
classic leads dont come with the blue plexi glass front i was looking for like the cloth front on it haha still very interested though im trying to sell an amp right now just to have this ive always wanted a vht!

Bladed-Vaults

Broceidon
Reaction score
Yeah this isnt the original front face.. No idea where it came from. it looks good and sits flush though.

I have pics of the cereal number to prove it is a g-100cl though if anyone needs them

someone has to want this. i mean at 900 shipped even if its not their cup of tea you could flip easily. I only have it this low to fast move!

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Yeah, does it have the FS? And any idea what year it was made? I have a 50CL, but I'm tempted...

Bladed-Vaults

Broceidon
Reaction score
NO no footswitch!!

another reason so cheap. but I mean they are only a hundred bucks from VHT

Never needed to buy one I bought this amp for the red channel. haha green never got used.

Bladed-Vaults

Broceidon
Reaction score
BUMPPP!!!

Also as I have sold my knucklehead I can afford to entertain trades on this. I can keep a combo amp with me on base while stateside. so Ill entertain a trade for a pitbull combo..

a 6505+ combo (with cash on you)
one of the new randal diavlos? idk. High gain combo amp. cleans are not a need.

also still 900 shipped if you wish

Bladed-Vaults

Broceidon
Reaction score
Seriously, amazing price. I've been following this thread for a bit because I'd love a pitbull but can't afford it at the moment. People would rather have oversaturated Engls and Peaveys instead of an amp that sounds how you REALLY play.. :scratch:

I agree. This thing will show if your sloppy or not. the pick response from you to the amp is unreal.
but 90% of metal players like to cover thier mistakes with the wet gain of a traditional amp,

Bladed-Vaults

Broceidon
Reaction score
bump.
plenty of interest no buyers yet...

the faceplate doesnt effect the way it plays :wallbash:

Bladed-Vaults

Broceidon
Reaction score
I'd totally buy this from you if I didn't already have a 50CL. I just can't rationalize two, as much as I love Fryette stuff. But honestly, if you don't get $900 I'd just turn it in to GC. I'd guess they'd take it at that value and then mark it up and sell it. I was watching those FS about a year ago, and they'd sell a 100 for substantially more.

I got about two and a half weeks to get it sold to a real guitarist so ill hold off on taking it to a GC til then.
the clowns in the CO gc's would look at it and be like uh whatt??? ill give you 650???

when i took my Knucklhead KTRE in just to see for shits and giggles they looked em up and were floored they are 2300 new "cuz they had never heard of them before"..........

Bladed-Vaults

Broceidon
Reaction score
Im gonna do somethin really silly.

for the weekend only .. 800 paypal gift gets this shipped... ill only leave this price up til sunday........

Seriously this is what GC just offered me. that means they will turn it out on the floor for 17-1800... take it from me or go to GC and get yourself reamed?

AnthonyPuddu

Reaction score
ugh dude if i didn't just buy a vht two weeks ago I'd be all over this... how the hell is it still here for that price my god

')