VHT Stock @ The Axe Palace (Current & Incoming)

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Holy shit this Pittbull CLX head I have here is fucking CRAZY! Might be my new favorite amp ever, although I haven't had a chance to AB it to my beloved Ultra-Lead. It sounds very similar bit just a a little different.

I'll AB it as soon as my shipment of ULs and CLs come in. But so far, it blows everything else I have at the store away.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Just got in another 2x12 Fat Bottom cab if anyones interested. These are really great. They project really well, are obscenely tight and sound huge. What's also cool is how light-weight and low-profile they are.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Update: The Pittbull CL/100, CL/50, and ULs are shipping next week. The new Memphis 30 combo is shipping early next month. Most of the aforementioned amps are accounted for, but there are a couple still available if anyone wants to get one. At this point when they sell out, they wont be making more of these until at least February.

I also just got in some new 2x12 and 4x12 cabinets, another Valvulator, and Freytte informed me they had ONE 2/50/2 Power Amp available. If anyone would like that let me know immediately as there wont be any more poweramps available for quite a while as well. I also have a Sig:X and Deliverance 120 in stock.

For those of you who pre-ordered Pittbulls and Memphis stuff, I'll get in touch with all of you when they ship to confirm :)

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
There is a side of me that desperately wants to sit a memphis beside my UL.

The Memphis is ridiculous, people are going to be blown away. It has Sig:X-esque cleans but with gobs of gain and a new P75E 75w speaker especially designed for the Memphis. Plus tube reverb and all kinds of good stuff! I ordered a few of them so there might be an extra for me to keep actually :)

This is the best news I've heard all month Nick :scream:

Yeah man you've been a trooper waiting for the Ultra-Leads to get finished, I appreciate your patience :wub:

SamSam

GAS problems
Reaction score
I'm sure it will be worth the wait, no point compromising and settling for something else :cool:

whosdealin

Reaction score
Any word on the street price of a memphis ? Great to hear that the UL's will be shipping ! I was really blown away by the first one I had.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Any word on the street price of a memphis ? Great to hear that the UL's will be shipping ! I was really blown away by the first one I had.

The street price on the Memphis is $1649.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
TONS of pics of the new stuff that just came in, enjoy!

100cl_1.jpg

100cl_2.jpg

100cl_3.jpg

100cl_4.jpg

100cl_5.jpg

100cl_6.jpg

100cl_7.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Hey Nick are you going to do a review of the Memphis? I'm curious to hear about it, since I haven't seen much written on it by anyone at this point.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Hey Nick are you going to do a review of the Memphis? I'm curious to hear about it, since I haven't seen much written on it by anyone at this point.

The Memphis has gotten a lot of good press, but there isn't much out there since the amp hasn't been released yet. I'm expecting them later this month, so sure I can do a review when it comes :)

im curious about the SIG X

What are you curious about? If you have any questions about the amp feel free to ask, or check out my website for more info.

signalgrey said:
are you gonna carry any Blackstar stuff?

I've never played a Blackstar, and while there's a lot of good stuff coming out of Korea these days, I really would have to familiarize myself with them to be sure it's something I'd want to represent. Perhaps I'll check them out at the NAMM show.

You probably know them as "VHT", which was their name prior to 1/1/2009. The founder of VHT is Steven Fryette, so he's putting his own name on them now.

')