VHT Stock @ The Axe Palace (Current & Incoming)

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
NEWS: The prices on the Sig:X, 2/50/2, and 2/90/2 power amps are increasing as of January 1st. I highly recommend anyone interested in these to take advantage of the current prices. I have a Sig:X in stock. Power amps will be delivered in February.

Prices on the Pittbull series, Memphis, Deliverance, and cabinets are not increasing :yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Link72

Reaction score
G'day all,
stumbled accross this site whilst seeking info on my VHT.
I own a Pittbull Forty Five combo. Model number C-5084-T
The transformer actually blew up once (much to my horror).:flame:
Had it replaced by "Fretted instruments" in Ringwood, Melbourne, at a cost of over AU$700.
The amp tech. informed me that he adjusted the bios and checked it's output. I was under the impression that it was a forty-five watt amp but apparently it pushes out a full 50 watts.
Happy to announce I've had no ploblems with it since.
Anyway, was wondering if someone can give me an indication of it's value, if one should decide to put it up for sale?
Also, I own a genuine '70s Japanese Ibanez Strat. In great condition except for the fact that a dickhead has carved a broader slot in the centre pick-up position, under the scratch plate, in order to fit a humbucker. Wanker!!
Very playable guitar; no twist in neck etc.
Was wondering it's value too?:shred:

One more thing, I have a '61 Hofner President. It's not in playable condition, but very repairable. Has lost it's original pick-up and pick guard.
The neck is in good condition but it has seperated at the heel. No splits or dramas with the body. None of these problems would be too much for decent luthier to fix.
I still have to pay the seller, and therefore was hoping someone can tell me what a fair price would be for such a rare guitar, in need of repair?
And what would it's value be once repaired?
Thanx for your time people,
"All the best in the New Year, and keep on Rockin'....:hbang:"

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
G'day all,
stumbled accross this site whilst seeking info on my VHT.
I own a Pittbull Forty Five combo. Model number C-5084-T
The transformer actually blew up once (much to my horror).:flame:
Had it replaced by "Fretted instruments" in Ringwood, Melbourne, at a cost of over AU$700.
The amp tech. informed me that he adjusted the bios and checked it's output. I was under the impression that it was a forty-five watt amp but apparently it pushes out a full 50 watts.
Happy to announce I've had no ploblems with it since.
Anyway, was wondering if someone can give me an indication of it's value, if one should decide to put it up for sale?
Also, I own a genuine '70s Ibanez Strat. In great condition except for the fact that a dickhead has carved a broader slot in the centre pick-up position, under the scratch plate, in order to fit a humbucker. Wanker!!
Very playable guitar; no twist in neck etc.
Was wondering it's value too?:shred:

One more thing, I have a '61 Hofner President. It's not in playable condition, but very repairable. Has lost it's original pick-up and pick guard.
The neck is in good condition but it has seperated at the heel. No splits or dramas with the body. None of these problems would be too much for decent luthier to fix.
I still have to pay the seller, and therefore was hoping someone can tell me what a fair price would be for such a rare guitar, in need of repair?
And what would it's value be once repaired?
Thanx for your time people,
"All the best in the New Year, and keep on Rockin'....:hbang:"

I have no idea what your PB45 or Hofner guitar is worth dude...

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
NEWS: I just got a call from Fryette and I was informed the Pittbull ULs are shipping tomorrow. Those of you who've been patiently waiting for them, the time has finally come!

Also coming in this month: the first Memphis 30s and 2x12/4x12 cabinets. I also have a Valvulator, Pittbull Fifty/CL, and Deliverance 120 in stock.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Available Stock (updated 5/27/2010)

2/90/2 Poweramp
Pittbull 50/CL
Pittbull Ultra-Lead
Pittbull CLX (used)
Deliverance 120 (new)
Deliverance 120 (barely used)
Memphis 30 (sold out at the moment but more coming later in June)
Valvulator
Fat Bottom 2x12 Cabinet
Fat Bottom 4x12 Cabinet

JeffFromMtl

Уродливый, но честны
Reaction score
Hey Nick, as you know, I just traded my Framus Dragon for a VHT UL. All I'm missing is a sweet Fryette name plate to replace the VHT one with. The Fryette site only ships within the US, so everyone else has got to go through a dealer. Any chance you could hook me up with one of those name plate/t-shirt/sticker packages?

')