[VIDEO] Back from LA, we shot a live DVD at the Whisky!

Vince

Contributor
Reaction score
l_e8fe22de33b9df0345c0a32b38be3757.jpg

So they forgot "The", no big deal :D

We've got a nice promotional DVD now to include in our press kit & sell at shows, so we're pretty happy. The show was an absolute blast, as was just about all our time in California this week. The San Diego show went great too, and we'll be back at both clubs in about a month.

Anyway, here's a few full-song vids from the show the other night:

Nothing More to Give:
[myspacevid]13841058[/myspacevid]

This War Ends:
[myspacevid]13801567[/myspacevid]

Torn Apart:
[myspacevid]13830855[/myspacevid]

Betrayal:
[myspacevid]13821944[/myspacevid]

I hope you guys enjoy the videos! :hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

amonb

Les Paul Fever
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah! :scream:

Those vids were awesome! I wish I had been there!

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Killer vids, Vince! Sounds great, whoever was doing sound and whoever filmed it did a fantastic job. The mix is great. Badass tunes too. Nice work! :hbang:

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Great videos. Good sound, good video, and great performance. I'd heard a lot of your guys' stuff, but your singer (Jason?) never sounded as much like Phil Anselmo as he does in those videos. :eek: It's like "Phil Anselmo's new band." :lol: (that's not an insult. You could take it as a compliment).

I gotta say, Bulb and Vince are my favorite musicians on this site. :metal:

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
Great videos. Good sound, good video, and great performance. I'd heard a lot of your guys' stuff, but your singer (Jason?) never sounded as much like Phil Anselmo as he does in those videos. :eek: It's like "Phil Anselmo's new band." :lol: (that's not an insult. You could take it as a compliment).

I gotta say, Bulb and Vince are my favorite musicians on this site. :metal:

I agree. I've had the pleasure of seeing Vince rehearse in person, and he's definitely that good.

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Cool stuff Vince :metal: Reminds me a lot of last album Kill II This or City of God (same band renamed with some different members).

Vince

Contributor
Reaction score
Naren, that's funny man, maybe it's because I've been in a band with him now for 2 years, but I can't hear the Phil in his voice anymore, especially when he does his clean stuff.

His heavy voice is definitely inspired by Pantera. If I have it correct, I think Jason says his biggest influences are Pantera, Avenged Sevenfold, & Stone Sour's vocalists.

Good times :vince:

Thanks for the compliment too Jeff, you were pretty damn cool in person as well.

Kotex

Trippin' balls
Reaction score
Damn, I didn't know you guys were in San Diego, I would have came out and saw you guys.

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
Naren, that's funny man, maybe it's because I've been in a band with him now for 2 years, but I can't hear the Phil in his voice anymore, especially when he does his clean stuff.

His heavy voice is definitely inspired by Pantera. If I have it correct, I think Jason says his biggest influences are Pantera, Avenged Sevenfold, & Stone Sour's vocalists.

Good times :vince:

Thanks for the compliment too Jeff, you were pretty damn cool in person as well.

I don't see the A7X influence, and IMO that's a good thing ;) He was good when I was there, but he's definitely evolved.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I would love to see The Asylum come to the east coast. We have a venue here (in Portland) called The Asylum too. :hbang:

Ancestor

Contributor
Reaction score
That was cool. Almost as good as seeing it in person. Betrayal was my favorite. That's definitely going to be a good quality DVD. Nice going! :yesway:

')