Video of me performing Meshuggah's Catch 33

• Thread starter Tiger
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
sounds good, but you look bored :lol:

"Shit, i have some work to do, but now i'm playing guitar, so calm down" :lol:

Welcome to the forum dude, that's sick. I want to hear Stengah, Neurotica and Future Breed machine.

BTW sick tone!

Tiger

Reaction score
I dont want to make a new thread, but I have my new custom 7 string and am open to making a new video or two. Any requests or has it all been done before?

Maybe a part of "I"? I dont have much desire to learn the whole song again but maybe a chunk of it.

Reaction score
OH! Kick ass! I saw this video a while back and I was like "This guy kicks ass!" (I saw the other vids for your band as well)

Welcome to the site!

Ishan

Giant Fridge Magnet
Contributor
Reaction score
I've seen all your videos a while back too and thought you freakin nailed every songs.
a Closed Eye Visuals video could be cool :D

7 Strings of Hate

Mid-Level Asshole
Contributor
Reaction score
sounds good, but as said before, meshuggah is kinda boreing, it was nice tone, what amp setting are you using on your xt?

FortePenance

Reaction score
I dont want to make a new thread, but I have my new custom 7 string and am open to making a new video or two. Any requests or has it all been done before?

Maybe a part of "I"? I dont have much desire to learn the whole song again but maybe a chunk of it.

"I" would be good. I'll give you a dollar if you can nail that tone perfectly, because I :wub: it.

Tiger

Reaction score
Thanks for the good responses.

For that particular tone I think it was either a big bottom or angel p-ball going into a bass cab of some sort. I only use bass cabs with the XT, I do not like the guitar cabs.

After posting this I had an idea that maybe I'd do a video for one of my songs off my new CD, but I'd have to wait until the vocals are done to do it.

I dont know about doing CEV, that ones not a lot of fun to play!

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
I think that you have to administer Neurotica and New millenium cyanide christ :hbang:

')